ADVERTISEMENT

RFK Jr polling

SamSwimmer

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 16, 2015
The polling for RFK Jr against a sitting president from his own party is wild. Currently at 20%.

And 70% of democrats don’t want Joe to run. But the mainstream media acts like JFK Jr doesn’t exist. Before it gets pointed out Joe is an incumbent - major outlets have published articles of potential democrat contenders but they almost always seem to omit Kennedy

Let's see a link to that data...
you'll have to forgive sam for the err. he likely meant to say 70% of Americans. it's still greater than 50% - albeit not much greater - of democrats that don't want the senile one to enter the presidential race.

PBS poll Feb 6, 2023

Unless PBS isn’t considered a suitable news source for libs.

70 percent of Americans think Biden shouldn’t seek a second term — including 51 percent of Democrats 04/23/23

Forty-seven percent of Democrats say they want him to run April 21, 2023
same polling source as SleauxHerd.^^

How dumb does a person have to be to vote for Mush? Honest to God? Do you folks like losing your money? Your retirement? The value of your dollar? Not to mention he is a complete moronic fool.

Reactions: 19MU88 and Jartard
I am in support for a DeSantis presidency, however RFK jr would be a million times better than Biden

Last edited:
Reactions: IslandHerd1
How dumb does a person have to be to vote for Mush? Honest to God? Do you folks like losing your money? Your retirement? The value of your dollar? Not to mention he is a complete moronic fool.
_________oath breaking trumptard

I am in support for a DeSantis presidency, however RFK jr would be a million times better than Biden
I’ve been watching a lot of the long form interviews RFK Jr has been doing lately (even Krystal Ball making an ass out of herself). I have some genuine policy differences but he’s far & away too reasonable to get the dem nomination.

The polling for RFK Jr against a sitting president from his own party is wild. Currently at 20%.

And 70% of democrats don’t want Joe to run. But the mainstream media acts like JFK Jr doesn’t exist. Before it gets pointed out Joe is an incumbent - major outlets have published articles of potential democrat contenders but they almost always seem to omit Kennedy
I’ve never voted for a Dem President, but I’d give Jr a chance to win my vote and hear him out. I’ve listened to snippets here and there from him and he’s a bright guy with composure and appears worthy of being on the debate stage at a minimum.

The dems don’t hold primary debates when they have a sitting President. Mush just wouldn’t participate if they did.

I’ve never voted for a Dem President, but I’d give Jr a chance to win my vote and hear him out. I’ve listened to snippets here and there from him and he’s a bright guy with composure and appears worthy of being on the debate stage at a minimum.
The left is painting him out to be some kooky whack job. He needs to continue doing events, long interviews, & open q&a’s. His actual speaking voice isn’t the best but what he’s saying is worth at least hearing. I’d all but given up hope there was at least one or two voices of reason in that God-forsaken party. Biden’s highly questionable proxy war w/Russia is moving the needle closer & closer to nuclear war & the DNC is moving to quash any real opposition. I don’t just want Republicans to end this buffoonery, if a democrat emerges to challenge Biden & the narrative, I’m all for it

Reactions: ohio herd
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT