ADVERTISEMENT

RFK Jr Polling Numbers - At 22% Against Biden, Trump

SamSwimmer

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 16, 2015
Politico has a piece about RFK Jr's recent polling numbers. Against the two likely candidates, former President Donald J. Trump & the other guy, RFK Jr is polling at 22%. While it's worth noting the election is still a year away, the fact he's already at 22% is pretty wild.

Obviously, the big question is who will he pull more votes from, the 45th President of the United States or the other guy running. He'll pull from both but the early indicators (folks who give money) say it's coming more from the former Oval Office executive with a 2.8 golf handicap, Trump than Hunter's dad.

Still plenty of time for the left to slander the F outta this guy - plus, Brandon refusing to grant him protection is encouraging the worst. If he makes it (& the current guy doesn't get us into WWIII) then it could be a wild election.

Last edited:
Biden refusing to grant him protection is encouraging the worst
You're definitely a conservative. No other party lies as much as you do.

"Starting with the 1980 campaign (as far back as CNN could quickly find details on Friday), Obama was the only presidential candidate to be newly granted Secret Service protection this far from Election Day or earlier. Almost all of the presidential nominees, including Biden in 2020, did not have their protection begin until less than a year before Election Day, contemporaneous news reports show."

AA1lDw2h.img

Politico has a piece about RFK Jr's recent polling numbers. Against the two likely candidates, former President Donald J. Trump & the other guy, RFK Jr is polling at 22%. While it's worth noting the election is still a year away, the fact he's already at 22% is pretty wild.

Obviously, the big question is who will he pull more votes from, the 45th President of the United States or the other guy running. He'll pull from both but the early indicators (folks who give money) say it's coming more from the former Oval Office executive with a 2.8 golf handicap, Trump than Hunter's dad.

Still plenty of time for the left to slander the F outta this guy - plus, Brandon refusing to grant him protection is encouraging the worst. If he makes it (& the current guy doesn't get us into WWIII) then it could be a wild election.
I like RFK.jr. I am not sure if I would vote for him, but have decided to keep an open mind. I have never voted for anyone but Republicans ( voted for Reagan in 1980)for President before so the mere fact that I would even say that shows you the level of frustration I have with Trump. I would never consider Biden.

Gun to my head if I had to vote for one I would vote for Trump over RFK Jr.
How about RFK Jr vs Kamala? Cause that’s what’s at stake

Also, I've not heard a single person say they voted for Trump but this time they're voting for Biden. But I have heard numerous state the opposite.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30CAT
Well Kamala, obviously. I don’t want to vote for Kamala but it’s not really that close for me between her and Trump or RFK.
She is very dumb. That being said, I am finding harder and harder to even have one ounce of respect for the BIden Presidency. Even with Obama there were things I could at least respect or understand. I may not have like them, but ok I could see how that could motivate people or respect the opponent kind of thing. I believe Biden is a fraud President, probably the most corrupt that ever held the office(govt used corruption), and not sure what redeeming qualiities he has in office. The man is weak and I really don't think he runs 80% of the things going on. I think he was placed in power and they do everything from drug him up and hide him when necessary. I really can't even respect the office right now. Not because of disagreements but, it is almost a joke.

She is very dumb. That being said, I am finding harder and harder to even have one ounce of respect for the BIden Presidency. Even with Obama there were things I could at least respect or understand. I may not have like them, but ok I could see how that could motivate people or respect the opponent kind of thing. I believe Biden is a fraud President, probably the most corrupt that ever held the office(govt used corruption), and not sure what redeeming qualiities he has in office. The man is weak and I really don't think he runs 80% of the things going on. I think he was placed in power and they do everything from drug him up and hide him when necessary. I really can't even respect the office right now. Not because of disagreements but, it is almost a joke.
She may be the laziest & most dishonest politician in modern history. Go back & watch the accusations she made against Joe in the debates & then listen to the answer she gave Colbert when he asked her about them (after Joe picked her to be his running mate.)

that is somewhat surprising.
Absolutely it is. Willing to vote Trump over RFK Jr, but not RFK Jr over Kamala?

I'm truly intrigued by this. Not because I'm leaning toward RFK, but because I'm curious what redeeming qualities you think Kamala has. Is it her conviction? Intelligence? Ability to appeal to both sides for common ground?

Absolutely it is. Willing to vote Trump over RFK Jr, but not RFK Jr over Kamala?

I'm truly intrigued by this. Not because I'm leaning toward RFK, but because I'm curious what redeeming qualities you think Kamala has. Is it her conviction? Intelligence? Ability to appeal to both sides for common ground?
If she wins we are doomed. May God save the King and the Queen and all of us that live in fly over country.

I’m a Democrat. I’m more politically aligned with Kamala than a Republican like Trump or a touched in the head moron like RFK Jr. I’d rather have someone ineffectively trying to push policies I agree with than effectively or ineffectively trying to push ones I don’t.

I’m a Democrat. I’m more politically aligned with Kamala than a Republican like Trump or a touched in the head moron like RFK Jr. I’d rather have someone ineffectively trying to push policies I agree with than effectively or ineffectively trying to push ones I don’t.
I would love to see RFK Jr & Kamala debate. If RFK is "touched in the head", Kamala's a raging sociopath with a genuinely troubling past as a prosecutor.

Reactions: raleighherdfan
regarding RFK Jr's 22%. This is a national number, whereas each state counts separately The red states will go for Trump, the blue states will go with whoever the Dem is. The 6 or 7 swing states will make the difference. If those are the ones with 22% Dem probably wins, If the 22% is not in the swing states Trump wins. I said Dem cause I am not sure Biden will end up being their nominee.

If RFK Jr picks Tulsi as his running mate, I do think it will hurt Trump far more than Biden.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT