ADVERTISEMENT

Trump and polling numbers

Time for debates, investigative reports, and analysis. New issues arise and things may look different a month before Election Day vs Election Day.
I get where you’re coming from but do you know anyone who changed their mind on who to vote for in the last month any time recently? We’re so damn polarized that it feels like it’s more about getting your people out to vote than convincing anyone who is undecided.

But I get it, and like I said there’s a sweet spot. Maybe that’s 2 weeks, or 3 weeks. As long as we’re reliably getting the ballot in everyone’s hands by that time that’s long enough.

Reactions: -CarlHungus-
You win now, solidify election laws (no more mass harvesting mail ins, voter ID, etc) and move on. The more years of losing you do the less likely it is that you ever get policy things the way you want them in the future...you're further down the road...
That’s racist.

You still don't think there's a chance DeSantis would join the Trump ticket as VP candidate should he not get the bid?
Trump more than likely will be running as an independent as Republicans should know by now Trump cannot win another general election. No matter which one of those far right candidates run they will surely lose. More than likely the republican party will be split by Trump(who cannot stand losing).

I don’t think Desantis really wants anything to do with trump
Maybe not, but if he loses the bid to Trump then he may have no choice but to combine forces.

I think some of you are overlooking the opportunity that comes with being VPOTUS.

Just because deadbeats like Kamala have done nothing during their tenure that doesn't mean someone like DeSantis couldn't use it to launch a stronger campaign for POTUS in 2028.

Maybe not, but if he loses the bid to Trump then he may have no choice but to combine forces.

I think some of you are overlooking the opportunity that comes with being VPOTUS.

Just because deadbeats like Kamala have done nothing during their tenure that doesn't mean someone like DeSantis couldn't use it to launch a stronger campaign for POTUS in 2028.
That assumes they win. If he’s on a losing presidential ticket that probably hurts him quite a bit going forward. And Trump is mercurial; a promise of support in 4 years isn’t really something you can bank on.

That assumes they win. If he’s on a losing presidential ticket that probably hurts him quite a bit going forward. And Trump is mercurial; a promise of support in 4 years isn’t really something you can bank on.
Shit, by the time 2028 rolls around, Trump will have declined to the point he's as soft in the head as Biden.

I don’t think Desantis really wants anything to do with trump
Correct.

Like I stated earlier. He has to get through Trump. Does he want to take Trump on or wait 4 more years? It is not yet a question of can DeSantis beat Biden. Can he beat Trump first? Does he even want to take that on?

Correct.

Like I stated earlier. He has to get through Trump. Does he want to take Trump on or wait 4 more years? It is not yet a question of can DeSantis beat Biden. Can he beat Trump first? Does he even want to take that on?
We have a strong possibility of a large storm approaching which could possibly bring large hail and tornadoes so for the moment I am not thinking about presidential candidates but for all the safety for loved ones and people here in Kentucky.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT