ADVERTISEMENT

RFK was said to be dropping out of the race and endorsing Trump.

Who, precisely, do you think will be melting down about ole-wormy brain endorsing someone?

Who do you think will notice or care?

He’s been a joke from the beginning.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
you are full swamp govt mode. sad to see. thought you were more an independent thinker.
So you're going to try and argue that Kennedy Jr. is sane and supported by his family who have spoken out against him?

So you're going to try and argue that Kennedy Jr. is sane and supported by his family who have spoken out against him?
Yes, he is sane. His family is a long line of Mass liberal Democrats. He is not completely in that mold.

I never thought you would be a lock vote and support the same old same old govt swamp stuff. Then, you do the playbook of he is not sane, etc, etc.

Looks like this will happen Friday. Will the Trump campaign be too big to rig at that point?

Well this is interesting - I was probably gonna vote for him just as a protest vote against the police state (if i voted for anyone.) Kamala Harris is the effing police-state wet dream. She’s running as the “top-cop.”
Well go vote for local elections at least.

If you’re going to go third party find some party you’re at least somewhat aligned with and throw them your vote. It helps with ballot access down the line in some states.

Who, precisely, do you think will be melting down about ole-wormy brain endorsing someone?

Who do you think will notice or care?

He’s been a joke from the beginning.
Even a 1 to 2% bump in this election could be huge.

Speaking of
Well go vote for local elections at least.

If you’re going to go third party find some party you’re at least somewhat aligned with and throw them your vote. It helps with ballot access down the line in some states.
i never said I wasn’t voting outright (at least I don’t think) - just not for either one of these candidates. I’ve been suffering through the dNC to give Kamala a chance. Same pig, same lipstick.

Speaking of

i never said I wasn’t voting outright (at least I don’t think) - just not for either one of these candidates. I’ve been suffering through the dNC to give Kamala a chance. Same pig, same lipstick.
You said “if I voted for anyone” and I’m just saying to at least throw it to a third party if you really have no preference between the two candidates who could win.

Peoples rationale for who they vote for is interesting to me. I’m an ultra-pragmatist. There are two people. I’m going to vote for the one I like more even if I don’t actually like them much. Others are more principled and won’t vote for someone they don’t like even if they do like the candidate more than the opposing one. I guess two candidates could be so bad that I would say “I cannot possibly endorse either” but we’re talking, like, Hitler vs Stalin. Had the election in some insane twist been Trump vs RFK Jr I could’ve held my nose and voted Trump.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT