ADVERTISEMENT

rifle: you broke the rules on Old Fairfield, we can bring it over here.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
You are bitching about Marshall lowering admissions standards. It is probably more of a bitch against Brad Smith, but let's discuss it.

You say Marshall lowered its admissions standards just to let more students in and boost numbers. You say it lowers and devalues the degree from Marshall.

But, yet you are one of these libs who support all this DEI shit, EEO shit, and having to hire some many of this and that. But, yet you blast Marshall for lowering their admissions standards.

Another example of liberal hypocrisy. If I had a company of 500 people and I want to hire the best, should I be forced to hire so many of category X or should I be able to hire the best? But, Marshall lowers the standards(according to you) in order to get more students in from a poor area of the country and you bitch.

Reactions: Jartard
And the former moderator that you all love to hate, suggested that I baited you and you took the bait and I should punish myself. I have thought about it and gave myself a 30 second ban.

Michigan and others have been suspended for far less that your blatant act of insubordination.

Last edited:
You are bitching about Marshall lowering admissions standards. It is probably more of a bitch against Brad Smith, but let's discuss it.

You say Marshall lowered its admissions standards just to let more students in and boost numbers. You say it lowers and devalues the degree from Marshall.

But, yet you are one of these libs who support all this DEI shit, EEO shit, and having to hire some many of this and that. But, yet you blast Marshall for lowering their admissions standards.

Another example of liberal hypocrisy. If I had a company of 500 people and I want to hire the best, should I be forced to hire so many of category X or should I be able to hire the best? But, Marshall lowers the standards(according to you) in order to get more students in from a poor area of the country and you bitch.
I didn't break the Fairfield rules. The no politics rule was/is only for HN.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT