ADVERTISEMENT

RifleGod's Random Retirement Ramblings

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
1) Old people, why do you wear jeans and regular clothes to the gym? 25 years ago, I could understand it. At that time, 60 - 70 year olds were born in the '30s or '40s. When they grew up, athletic wear didn't really exist. But 65 year olds today? They were in their 20s and 30s when athletic wear really started to boom, so they are familiar with it and had to have worn it in their younger years. So why do these fools show up in jeans, corduroys, chinos, buttoned shirts, etc. now? It can't be comfortable. It has to be awful to sweat in. This isn't a financial issue. These people live in million dollar+ houses and drive luxury cars. They can afford a pair of sweatpants. Today, this 70+ year old woman showed up in the gym wearing jorts and a buttoned shirt to get on the treadmill and elliptical.

2) Children's lemonade stands - you're an asshole if you don't give them business, but what are you supposed to do in this area? Every single day, no matter where I walk, there are kids with a stand selling homemade lemonade, homemade bracelets, popsicles, soda/candy. And these little bastards aren't cheap - they are piranhas. A can of LaCroix, which probably cost their parents less than $1 each when purchased in a case, is being sold for $3. The "sorry, I don't have any cash on me" excuse doesn't fly, because they all take Apple Pay. I don't drink homemade shit from other people, so I don't even want the lemonade. I'm spending $20/month at these stands just because I know that when these little pricks advance from their current eight year old age to 15, if I don't give them business, my house will be getting egged. It's a mafia-style shakedown by kids who can't even grow pubes yet.

Girl Scout cookies were the best thing that kids ever sold. They don’t come around anymore so I guess they all grew up.

Girl Scout cookies were the best thing that kids ever sold. They don’t come around anymore so I guess they all grew up.
They're in front of every grocery store here, and their moms all post soliciting orders on neighborhood Facebook pages. The cookies have changed over the years, but the girls are still the same age.

Do y'all remember when the guy that looks like my friend herdman, prince Harry, got vanquished from the royalty by King Charles?

We may have to consider doing the same thing here to Prince rifle. I hate to see it, but King M-Herd and King herdman have some decisions to make.

Harry got removed due to marrying a colored girl. We're not like that, but we deserve better commentary out of our prince. Used to be good back when we were seeing centerfold quality girls and all. Now all we have are pictures of rifle with girls even Zuckerberg w/ears wouldn't go out with.

I haven't seen a change this dramatic like this since Doc Fungus started following my leads on backyard protocol.

1) Old people, why do you wear jeans and regular clothes to the gym? 25 years ago, I could understand it. At that time, 60 - 70 year olds were born in the '30s or '40s. When they grew up, athletic wear didn't really exist. But 65 year olds today? They were in their 20s and 30s when athletic wear really started to boom, so they are familiar with it and had to have worn it in their younger years. So why do these fools show up in jeans, corduroys, chinos, buttoned shirts, etc. now? It can't be comfortable. It has to be awful to sweat in. This isn't a financial issue. These people live in million dollar+ houses and drive luxury cars. They can afford a pair of sweatpants. Today, this 70+ year old woman showed up in the gym wearing jorts and a buttoned shirt to get on the treadmill and elliptical.

2) Children's lemonade stands - you're an asshole if you don't give them business, but what are you supposed to do in this area? Every single day, no matter where I walk, there are kids with a stand selling homemade lemonade, homemade bracelets, popsicles, soda/candy. And these little bastards aren't cheap - they are piranhas. A can of LaCroix, which probably cost their parents less than $1 each when purchased in a case, is being sold for $3. The "sorry, I don't have any cash on me" excuse doesn't fly, because they all take Apple Pay. I don't drink homemade shit from other people, so I don't even want the lemonade. I'm spending $20/month at these stands just because I know that when these little pricks advance from their current eight year old age to 15, if I don't give them business, my house will be getting egged. It's a mafia-style shakedown by kids who can't even grow pubes yet.

Put your novels in one thread, pussyarm.

You're ruining the board.

Reactions: 19MU88
8ws5zb.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT

This is a classic case of a person who isn’t funny making a rare funny joke. Then, because he gets rare attention from it, he goes back to the same well thinking it will work again. But it doesn’t. It’s a dud. A bomb. The room sits as quiet as it is when posting your GPA halfway through graduate school in your 40s.

This is a classic case of a person who isn’t funny making a rare funny joke. Then, because he gets rare attention from it, he goes back to the same well thinking it will work again. But it doesn’t. It’s a dud. A bomb. The room sits as quiet as it is when posting your GPA halfway through graduate school in your 40s.
You might be the most self unaware person on the planet. Ironic

Reactions: 30CAT
8ws7d8.jpg

You might be the most self unaware person on the planet. Ironic
How mad does it get you when you open up Pullman and see that there are six - six! - threads started about me by numerous posters? Do you get jealous that people may think they are thinking about me more than you do?

How mad does it get you when you open up Pullman and see that there are six - six! - threads started about me by numerous posters? Do you get jealous that people may think they are thinking about me more than you do?

They're making fun of you. Congrats 👏

Reactions: 19MU88
No. Are you insane?

There used to be classic 10 page arguments (with pictures) on here. That intensity is gone.

1. Those guys aren’t there to workout, likely older pervs checking out the younger snatch.

2. **** them kids. (Figuratively, i don’t want ET getting any ideas).

I wore jeans to my swimming workout at the pool but stopped when I kept sinking to the bottom.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT