ADVERTISEMENT

Sweats

I might end up getting a pair of those.
Campers hold up better but wait until a sale. Otherwise I wear these a lot but they wear out sooner but are still roomy and light. If you like a well cushioned sole it’s not good but these are great for what I like (wide toe box zero heel elevation).

Campers hold up better but wait until a sale. Otherwise I wear these a lot but they wear out sooner but are still roomy and light. If you like a well cushioned sole it’s not good but these are great for what I like (wide toe box zero heel elevation).

Now that's a brand I recognize. I bought a pair of water shoes with a different brand name, but all of their shoes look like the brand you referenced.

I'm sure it's the same sweat shop in China that's producing them.

Amazon Shoes

I don’t even remember buying these and don’t really know what they are designed for ( beach maybe??), but they are my go to yard work shoes. Lightweight with rubber soles.

It is like walking around barefoot without the fear of stepping on something sharp.

• Love
Reactions: -CarlHungus-
I don’t even remember buying these and don’t really know what they are designed for ( beach maybe??), but they are my go to yard work shoes. Lightweight with rubber soles.

It is like walking around barefoot without the fear of stepping on something sharp.

Those look perfect. What are those? I could use those for mowing and yard work.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT