ADVERTISEMENT

RIP to anyone who bought a car recently

I opened up my 401k statement last night and it was down 10% for the month...
We knew this economy was fundamentally broken, built on stolen money and slight-of-hand. What’s coming is going to be devastating, and many will have to deal with it while dealing with chronic Covid (VAIDS).

Explain like I’m 5?

Looks like sales plummeting so they’ll have no choice but to drop prices?

If you bought recently you overpaid. With prices plummeting, many will be under water.

that's what I thought.

We thought about getting something, but I'm still rolling in the Pilot and Odyssey, figured the car market was nuts. They were offering high trade in deals, but the price of a new one was high too.

Reactions: mlblack16.
I knew mush was going to be a horrible president, and I also knew he was going to ruin the country. However, even I didn't think he could do it all this quickly.

Obama was right though, when he said if anybody could fvck things up, it was mush.

Reactions: 19MU88 and sluggo72
Our friends at Dutch Miller are marking cars way up above MSRP. I laughed and walked away.

We knew this economy was fundamentally broken, built on stolen money and slight-of-hand. What’s coming is going to be devastating, and many will have to deal with it while dealing with chronic Covid (VAIDS).
You're an idiot

Prices for used vehicles had been super inflated for the past two years....

Last summer, I shared the story of my 2017 pickup being worth $10K more, at that time, than what I paid for it in 2019. In 35+ years, I've never seen vehicles appreciate in value. Whether it would be an increase in new vehicle inventory, financing or a combination of the two.....the price of used cars and trucks should be expected to go down.

Last edited:
Can you imagine buying a 1200 sqft rancher in Huntington for $300k at 5%? Talk about being under water.
Nope. It is coming q4 into next year. Hang on because the Dems don't want to try to fix it. They pumped way too much money into the system amd drove fuel prices up. Recipe for an inflationary induced recession. The fed is going to raise rates again or they are going to make it longer and worse.

If China moves on tawain in the next year we are in a world of hurt even more. The food shortages are going to hit end of summer into fall. Hang onto to your wallets

Nope. It is coming q4 into next year. Hang on because the Dems don't want to try to fix it. They pumped way too much money into the system amd drove fuel prices up. Recipe for an inflationary induced recession. The fed is going to raise rates again or they are going to make it longer and worse.

If China moves on tawain in the next year we are in a world of hurt even more. The food shortages are going to hit end of summer into fall. Hang onto to your wallets
You're a lying idiot trumptard oath breaker.

Went to the Horrocks farm market while ago, and thought I would surprise my colored neighbors with a watermelon. It was $15.00. I felt bad about not getting it, but did go ahead and get Tyrelle some bananas and a 22 oz. malt liquor.

• Haha
Reactions: alphasig1053
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT