ADVERTISEMENT

Risk of Suicide and Self-Harm Following Gender-Affirmation Surgery

SamSwimmer

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 16, 2015
Link to National Library of Medicine Study

Most troubling part of the study was in regards to the suicide rates/self-harm of individuals who underwent gender surgery

article-66475fc74a2df.jpg

Classic case of causation is not correlation. I know I will have to dumb down not only what that means but also how it applies in this case, but I don't have the time: I am too busy mocking you other morons for posting absurd conspiracies you find on Twitter.

Classic case of causation is not correlation. I know I will have to dumb down not only what that means but also how it applies in this case, but I don't have the time: I am too busy mocking you other morons for posting absurd conspiracies you find on Twitter.
Rightin there's just no way that cutting of genitalia on a whim wouldn't fix the underlying mental illness. It's only because the world is a cruel unaccepting hell hole

Rightin there's just no way that cutting of genitalia on a whim
Yeah, people who have that surgery just make the decision on a whim. It isn't something they have fought and wanted for almost their entire life or anything.

This is some more of that UNC-accepted logic, huh?

What's the difference in suicide rate of trans compared to trans with gender affirming surgery??

Yeah, people who have that surgery just make the decision on a whim. It isn't something they have fought and wanted for almost their entire life or anything.

Great. Now he thinks knows more than the 5+ doctors that authored this study.

Can't make this sh!t up.

After the crash did they let you stitch your own head back together since you already knew how?

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
Great. Now he thinks knows more than the 5+ doctors that authored this study.

Can't make this sh!t up.

After the crash did they let you stitch your own head back together since you already knew how?
Christ. Who'd you blow to be pass the bar?

Read 429's comment again. Read mine again. What would lead you, from what I posted, to say that I know more than five doctors. Read my post for a third time. Then come back and tell us what I was refuting. I'll give you a hint: It wasn't anything in the study, moron.

Hell when "parents" "doctors" and "counselor" all affirm cutting off genitals what do you think an overly confused child is going to do? Here's a hint...it's not a fully informed decision

So by "on a whim," you actually mean at multi-year process including parents, doctors, and counselors? Maybe you should ask the next eight-year old you give a butt cheek massage to what "on a whim" means.

Christ. Who'd you blow to be pass the bar?

Read 429's comment again. Read mine again. What would lead you, from what I posted, to say that I know more than five doctors. Read my post for a third time. Then come back and tell us what I was refuting. I'll give you a hint: It wasn't anything in the study, moron.
So you agree with the study and it's conclusions?

The American govt wants the male to be weakened. Weakened males are easier to control and they don't question things.

Wear your masks, don't question things. Stay in your house. We will provide for you.

So by "on a whim," you actually mean at multi-year process including parents, doctors, and counselors? Maybe you should ask the next eight-year old you give a butt cheek massage to what "on a whim" means.
The definition of on a whim is done without thinking about consequences. So yeah cutting of genitalia because things are difficult because mom and dad say yes you're a girl is done on a whim.

Reactions: KyMUfan
Kids aren't old enough to drive a car or buy a beer but can have gender transition surgery???

"The World Professional Association for Transgender Health said hormones could be started at age 14, two years earlier than the group’s previous advice, and some surgeries done at age 15 or 17, a year or so earlier than previous guidance. The group acknowledged potential risks but said it is unethical and harmful to withhold early treatment."

yeah cutting of genitalia because things are difficult because mom and dad say yes you're a girl is done on a whim.
Let me give you a free hint: If KYJelly likes your post, it almost always means it’s wrong, so you should go ahead and delete it.

The definition of on a whim is done without thinking about consequences.
No, that isn’t the definition. You can’t pretend this is your childhood or your college acceptances and just make shit up.

Below is what the phrase means:

Now, let’s look at each part of that:
- Do something suddenly? Nope. If you’re involving doctors and therapists, and for a decision this important, no party involved will be able to do it “suddenly.” A person doesn’t wake up one day, decide they want to be the other gender, and have a doctor, therapist, and parents ready to suddenly approve it.
- Without ouch thought or planning? Nope. See above.
- No serious reason or purpose behind it? Nope. For something like that to happen and be approved, you can be assured that it has a serious reason and purpose.
- Again, occurs suddenly? Nope. See above.

So your definition was completely wrong.

(idiomatic) Done without thinking seriously about the consequences.

Emotionally immature people may act without considering the consequences of their actions, which can lead to unpredictable and sometimes risky behavior.

Adolescents fit this definition - hence limits on their abilities to drive a car, pilot a plane, buy alcohol, vote, be tried as an adult, serve on juries, etc. But they are mature enough to make life-changing and body altering decisions simply because of a political agenda???

. But they are mature enough to make life-changing and body altering decisions simply because of a political agenda???
No, they aren't, which is why they are not allowed to do it. It takes approval from doctors, therapists, and parents in most cases.

Now, explain why you liked the adolescent buttocks massager's definition when it was clearly wrong.

No, they aren't, which is why they are not allowed to do it. It takes approval from doctors, therapists, and parents in most cases.

Now, explain why you liked the adolescent buttocks massager's definition when it was clearly wrong.
when you have no argument you resort to semantics. Yes it's on a whim. Doctors are willing to do it parents want to be cool and accepted counselors want to indoctrinate. Kids have no idea about consequences and just think that cutting things off will make it all better.

Reactions: KyMUfan
Parents advocating this are as sick and demented as those “professional” medical providers advocating it for the child.

This level of experimentation on a child by a licensed provider should be criminal.

Reactions: Marc22
Cons: always obsessed with other people's genitals. How many times has this subject been brought up by you idiots? Do you know how many times these surgeries are performed? It's an average of 277 times per year among 73 MILLION children under the age of 18.

when you have no argument you resort to semantics. Yes it's on a whim. Doctors are willing to do it parents want to be cool and accepted counselors want to indoctrinate. Kids have no idea about consequences and just think that cutting things off will make it all better.
It's not on a whim. I showed two meanings of that phrase. Your argument is refuted, multiple times, by both of them.

"On a whim" means with little-to-no planning, suddenly, without much thought of the impact . . . none of those things fit how those surgeries happen.

Cons: always obsessed with other people's genitals. How many times has this subject been brought up by you idiots? Do you know how many times these surgeries are performed? It's an average of 277 times per year among 73 MILLION children under the age of 18.
That is too many. You sicko.

'429 thinks the same thing. The more youths who have their dongs chopped off, the lower opportunity he has to give them a "release" at the end of their full-body massage, so the less likely they will come back for round two.

Follow the money trail.

It's not on a whim. I showed two meanings of that phrase. Your argument is refuted, multiple times, by both of them.

"On a whim" means with little-to-no planning, suddenly, without much thought of the impact . . . none of those things fit how those surgeries happen.
Without much though of impact and without thought of consequences are the same fvcking thing.

Without much though of impact and without thought of consequences are the same fvcking thing.
And that’s the fvcking point, prepubescent body rubber. Knowing that parents, a doctor, a therapist, etc. have to be involved and approve, to think that it isn’t done with much thought of the consequences is the epitome of ignorance and stupidity.

And that’s the fvcking point, prepubescent body rubber. Knowing that parents, a doctor, a therapist, etc. have to be involved and approve, to think that it isn’t done with much thought of the consequences is the epitome of ignorance and stupidity.
Docs parents counselors etc are rushing to"gender affirming care". If numbers of these surgeries had remained consistent you'd have a point but they've tripled from 2016.

Greed supports experimental mutilation of kids. What a sick ****.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT