ADVERTISEMENT

Rox may certainly have it right.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
There may be an unmitigated disaster coming in regard to Covid. Was reading there are some seriously omnimous projections coming. You have to decipher through what may be real and what may be govt propoganda and fear mongering. But, there are some alarming signs.

I had a candid conversation with my Dr during my recent visit. They told me they were done taking shots for it. They said they were not telling me what to do, but at some point people need natural immunity. I said don't you have to because you are a Dr. Answer, we all in here took the first two. But, we are a private practice and the govt is not going to tell us what to do about that anymore. If you want to take it, take it. If not, don't. Some of our staff does and soem don't.

But, rox is on to something here. All this covid going around and people vaxed, boosted, etc. Then, they are talking about this big wave of it coming again? They wrecked immunity and are prolonging it. Just my opinion.

There may be an unmitigated disaster coming in regard to Covid. Was reading there are some seriously omnimous projections coming. You have to decipher through what may be real and what may be govt propoganda and fear mongering. But, there are some alarming signs.

I had a candid conversation with my Dr during my recent visit. They told me they were done taking shots for it. They said they were not telling me what to do, but at some point people need natural immunity. I said don't you have to because you are a Dr. Answer, we all in here took the first two. But, we are a private practice and the govt is not going to tell us what to do about that anymore. If you want to take it, take it. If not, don't. Some of our staff does and soem don't.

But, rox is on to something here. All this covid going around and people vaxed, boosted, etc. Then, they are talking about this big wave of it coming again? They wrecked immunity and are prolonging it. Just my opinion.
Hell, libs won’t be able to get pregnant because they will be in quarantine(unless needing to drive multiple states away to babysit). Abortions will be put off as they did surgeries and things like that before too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT