ADVERTISEMENT

Rumor is Legg has been demoted.

In any event, he has apparently been relieved if his o-line responsibilities.

Could be a "promotion" in name only to allow him to save face.

I thought Huff didn’t believe in making in season changes? Which is it?

Some of you are morons.

The guy has always been a quality human who wants the best for Marshall. He kept his position room clean and did it with class while at Marshall.

It’s one thing to discuss wanting a change to be made. It’s another thing to say some of the things you morons do.

Some of you are morons.

The guy has always been a quality human who wants the best for Marshall. He kept his position room clean and did it with class while at Marshall.

It’s one thing to discuss wanting a change to be made. It’s another thing to say some of the things you morons do.
Bill Legg hasn’t proven anything at Marshall in the last 13 years… his only offense was Cato, he really sucked at game management along with Doc, his play calling was horrible, he was booed out of the stadium, he resigned so Doc didn’t have to fire him, then he was welcomed back by huff, why I don’t know but he needs to be gone along with Trick Daddy…

He may love Marshall and want the best but he still sucks and doesn’t prove himself every week that goes by..

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
I am always amazed at the dislike for Bill Legg, if we had more with his experience and abilities as a coach, we'd be in much better shape. He has given years to MU with the best he has, which has been better than most and good enough to give us some resemblance of continuity and consistency. Funny how he was good enough at all those other places, and never good enough here for many of you/us. He's forgotten more football and coaching than we'll ever know ourselves; and that includes the current OC, DC, and HC at MU. And know, I don't know him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT