ADVERTISEMENT

Russian Jet Has Collided with US Reaper Drone. US DOD Saying It was Intentional

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
DEVELOPING: The #UnitedStates European Command has reported that a Russian Su-27 fighter jet collided with the propeller of a #USAF MQ-9 Reaper drone over the #BlackSea.

The drone crashed in international waters while the jet is believed to be still airborne.

The US has suggested that the collision was intentional, stating that the Russian jet “dumped fuel on and flew in front of the MQ-9 in a reckless, environmentally unsound and unprofessional manner.”

Continued coverage on the app and website. #AtlasNewsUpdateUnitedStates

Each side just keeps pushing it a little more. Wonder what the final spark will be to fire up the big one?

Each side just keeps pushing it a little more. Wonder what the final spark will be to fire up the big one?
1e8tpo.jpg

Vegas set the odds at 2-7 that a gaffe from mush would likely set off the big one. Remember how close he was when he went to Poland, and said Putin had to be removed? That kind of thing.

He likes to play tough guy when he has all the secret service agents around him, but you can't pretend to be tough when you're dealing with a guy that's actually tough.

My money is that if that happened, it would be due to Ukraine faltering, getting off the leash and taking some potshots at the Russian interior.
I think we have already done that. Follow sequence of events early in invasion. Train depot blown up. Fuel dumps. Etc. Inside of Russia.

Maybe the fact that it was "environmentally unsound" will prompt a fierce response from our woke administration - or at least a strongly worded rebuke.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT