ADVERTISEMENT

Russian Troops are staging around Kyiv, preparing for major assault.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
I am afraid this won't end well. They have major convoys and staging areas. They have caught up their supply lines and logistics. Tanks are on the edge of town.. The Russians have not sent in their main mechanized infantry yet. Artillery will be in place. This is a terrible situation.

Putin has upped the game using a thermo bomb, a Geneva Convention violation. He is threatening nukes. We need to cut off our oil purchases. We have to really step up our game at this point. The geo poltical and power is shifting in Europe. We can't sit back at this point. I am not saying wage war but we have to pick up the pace in defense.

It is going to be a bad few days for Ukraine. I would imagine if they can get their troops in from the South the Kyiv area will be surrounded.He is going to take the city or pound it into submission.

I am afraid this won't end well.
anthony-fauci-facepalm.gif

This is not good at all. He has a 40 mile convoy headed there. Full of tanks and mechanized infantry. They are moving in from the south also.

We have a problem now.

In other news:

Mush Brain says Americans don't have to worry about nuclear war.

and

NATO (fringe) member Turkey says they have an international pack to keep Russian warships out of the Black Sea.

Nice of them to strike out on their own, to fan the flames.

In other news:

Mush Brain says Americans don't have to worry about nuclear war.

and

NATO (fringe) member Turkey says they have an international pack to keep Russian warships out of the Black Sea.

Nice of them to strike out on their own, to fan the flames.
Why fear nukes? We have cloth masks.

Putin may take the city, but with every citizen armed, the battle is just beginning. I saw a report on BBC(not the kind that excites the Ignored member) of a distillery making Molotov cocktails. They will fight, unlike our left that can’t figure out their pronouns or which sh!tter to use and won’t be chasing them with dildos.

Last edited:
Reactions: mlblack16.
Putin may take the city, but with every citizen armed, the battle is just beginning. I saw a report on BBC(not the kind that excites the Ignored member) of a distillery making Molotov cocktails. They will fight, unlike our left that can’t figure out their pronouns or which sh!tree to use and won’t be chasing them with dildos.
^^^^Can't help him?self. Still obsessed with other people's genitals.

Where does Rand Paul stand on all this?

His daddy didn't want to waste money on this shit. I wouldn't either. It's a whole lot of nothing for us, but still it's a giant step up from the fake bird flu. At least we don't have to wear shit for this, the 997,555,245th boy crying wolf story I've seen in my life.

Putin may take the city, but with every citizen armed, the battle is just beginning. I saw a report on BBC of a distillery making Molotov cocktails. They will fight.
They are an inspiration. Fighting a ruthless communist dictator who has overwhelming military power. They're living the adage, "Freedom isn't free".

“Turn in your guns. Guns aren’t necessary. No one needs firearms. The right to bare arms is outdated.”
Registering your guns, getting permits before you can own one, and taking a gun safety course will cause your guns to no longer fire and will make cons forget how to fire them.

They are an inspiration. Fighting a ruthless communist dictator who has overwhelming military power. They're living the adage, "Freedom isn't free".
We never fought the commies when I served, just called cadence about killing them until that all changed when Clinton took office. Our military is so PC now they don’t even call cadence like that any longer.

Reactions: mlblack16.
We never fought the commies when I served, just called cadence about killing them until that all changed when Clinton took office. Our military is so PC now they don’t even call cadence like that any longer.
hahha, some of the old cadences are not allowed now. We used to shoot the Soviet red hat commie targets on the range.

Registering your guns, getting permits before you can own one, and taking a gun safety course will cause your guns to no longer fire and will make cons forget how to fire them.
Yes, create a convenient, centralized registry so any bad actor can one-stop shop to know who they have to kill first.

Putin may take the city, but with every citizen armed, the battle is just beginning. I saw a report on BBC(not the kind that excites the Ignored member) of a distillery making Molotov cocktails. They will fight, unlike our left that can’t figure out their pronouns or which sh!tter to use and won’t be chasing them with dildos.
LIAR!

Ignored Member would NEVER waste a perfectly good dildo on something like that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT