ADVERTISEMENT

Ryder Cup: This is why the USA has lost seven of last nine

Damn, I thought you were referring to the wars we have been in. I was getting ready to get banned for teeing off and blowing a brain vessel. I really didn't want you to have to ban the People's Moderator. I was like no, GK don't go there, we have a good thing going.

• Haha
Reactions: GK4Herd
Edited to show Ryder Cup in title. No…not talking about wars…well…at least not the friendly one we have with our allies in golf.

Let's look at the 2008 Ryder Cup. Now tell me how the USA wins that? Look at that on paper?

Team USA

NameAgeResidencePoints
rank
World
ranking
Previous
Ryder Cups
MatchesW–L–HWinning
percentage
United States Team USA

NameAgeResidencePoints rank
(World)
Points rank
(European)
World
ranking
Previous
Ryder Cups
MatchesW–L–HWinning
percentage
Europe Team Europe

You have have guys that buy in. If Brooks and some of these guys can't buy in for a week, they should step aside. It is also about paring and matchups. Give me some guys off the Korn Ferry Tour if they buy into it.

We are already beat it sounds like because Brooks can't go to the gym when he wants. **** your gym. It is one week.

The thing is I get so invested in the USA for this event that I think our players should as well. Europe is invested. Historically players like Ballesteros, Faldo, Montgomerie, and Sergio get it done. I hate Sergio but he steps up. Recently the US has had maybe who? Reed maybe?

Tiger? Best player in the world and a bust in the Ryder. Our players today are so me oriented and that’s okay on the tour. It’s an individual event. But at least give the Ryder a little focus the week leading up to it. If you’re going to concentrate on a circus long drive event, step aside for a young guy hungry to play. Put Reed on the team. If you whine about how a team mate puts you in a bad position…don’t be a teammate.

Here's the current world rankings for the US Team:

2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11, 14, 16, & 21

That's like the 1992 Dream Team type rankings to have on your team.

Know why they lose?

Because 80% of them are all about me assholes. Europeans show up ready to party and having fun together. Our team just wants to get the F*** out of there as soon as possible. Probably do better if they sent a college group of players.

I’m heading to the course for day 2. We need to keep the momentum going. We can’t let the Euros sneak back in enough to go into to tomorrow’s singles thinking they have a chance.

To make this happen we’re gonna need you shirtless with a painted flag on your chest. It’s the only way.
Trust me…you don’t want this. I make Ott Elmore look like Adonis. I’m more the type to chug the beer with JT and Daniel Berger on the first tee. That being said, this crowd certainly has some characters. And Bryson laying down an elongated putter to show the old “In the leather” gesture…well that was kind of Brysonesque.

This course and setting is absolutely beautiful. But this is not a spectator friendly venue. The terrain is rough and hard To navigate, My wife and I walked over 10 miles yesterday. Today I’m heading to back nine, parking my chair, and letting them play through. Preferably near bathrooms and “refreshments.”

200.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT