ADVERTISEMENT

Sad To Say That Many Won't Take Advantage .....

From Ashes To Glory 2

Green Buffalo
Apr 25, 2015

Cancer and heart disease vaccines ‘ready by end of the decade’​

Millions of lives could be saved by a groundbreaking set of new vaccines for a range of conditions including cancer, experts have said. A leading pharmaceutical firm said it is confident that jabs for cancer, cardiovascular and autoimmune diseases, and other conditions will be ready by 2030.

Studies into these vaccinations are also showing “tremendous promise”, with some researchers saying 15 years’ worth of progress has been “unspooled” in 12 to 18 months thanks to the success of the Covid jab.

Dr Paul Burton, the chief medical officer of pharmaceutical company Moderna, said he believes the firm will be able to offer such treatments for “all sorts of disease areas” in as little as five years.

[...]

Progress has been undone by “success”? Interesting way of saying “people have legitimate concerns.”

Bullshit. It's not as if mRNA wasn't a technology being utilized prior to COVID.

I'll bet Doc Fungus would say this prediction of being able to cure types of cancer with mRNA vaccines is unlikely, especially in the timeframe presented.

MRNA vaccines have a solid 40 year history of failure. The Vid jab was the first one to be “successful”.

I do not want, nor will I take, a shot that alters the intelligent design of my creator. I do take medications that bolster my natural defenses, but nothing that alters, or tries to trick, the framework.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT