ADVERTISEMENT

Saints/Patriots Joint Practices

Here in Spartanburg, SC, the Miami Dolphins are arriving today to have joint practices at Wofford College with the Carolina Panthers. This is the first time the Panthers have had joint practices like this and the entire Upstate of South Carolina is buzzing about it. I plan on going down to watch tomorrow. Of particular note is the fact that Jonathan Martin (who is a former Dolphin and was the subject of the Richie Incognito bullying) should be lining up for the Panthers against Indomican Suh. Good chance there will be plenty of pushing and shoving (maybe even someone getting stepped on?) on Sports Center tomorrow night. I'm obviously also anxious to see Neville Hewitt.

Reactions: Mike Gwinn
Here in Spartanburg, SC, the Miami Dolphins are arriving today to have joint practices at Wofford College with the Carolina Panthers. This is the first time the Panthers have had joint practices like this and the entire Upstate of South Carolina is buzzing about it. I plan on going down to watch tomorrow. Of particular note is the fact that Jonathan Martin (who is a former Dolphin and was the subject of the Richie Incognito bullying) should be lining up for the Panthers against Indomican Suh. Good chance there will be plenty of pushing and shoving (maybe even someone getting stepped on?) on Sports Center tomorrow night. I'm obviously also anxious to see Neville Hewitt.
I hope you get to see a lot of Neville, Michael.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT