ADVERTISEMENT

Jeremy Springer to the Patriots but I didnt think he could coach

Wow they making bad hires like Huff did with him and Guidry

Jeremy Springer to the Patriots but I didnt think he could coach​

When are you morons going to stop attempting to correct me? While at Arizona for his three years, Springer had the worst rated special teams units in the entire country.

And with the Rams this past season, Springer also had the worst rated special teams units in the league:

At some point, you morons have to start realizing that who you know and blow is far more than your ability to do the job well.

When are you morons going to stop attempting to correct me? While at Arizona for his three years, Springer had the worst rated special teams units in the entire country.

And with the Rams this past season, Springer also had the worst rated special teams units in the league:

At some point, you morons have to start realizing that who you know and blow is far more than your ability to do the job well.
so tell us, who did he know and blow?

so tell us, who did he know and blow?
I’m not surprised that instead of the discussion (the merits of Springer getting his own position considering the horrendous results his units have had), you’re more interested in hearing about a guy figuratively blowing another guy.

How about you explain it: How does a guy who has the worst special teams units in the country over a three year period, then have the absolute worst special teams unit in the NFL as an as assistant to the coordinator, get his own gig?

I’m not surprised that instead of the discussion (the merits of Springer getting his own position considering the horrendous results his units have had), you’re more interested in hearing about a guy figuratively blowing another guy.

How about you explain it: How does a guy who has the worst special teams units in the country over a three year period, then have the absolute worst special teams unit in the NFL as an as assistant to the coordinator, get his own gig?
I guess as you explained it, it’s not who you know but who you blow Otoh he’s a NFL special team coordinator
Maybe they saw the same qualities in him as the Eagles saw in theirs when they retained a guy who in 22 had a bad unit but turned it around in 23 to be top 10. I was in the interview room , were you?

. I was in the interview room , were you?
Uh huh. Sure you were. “Bring us some more soda, buddy, and shut the door quietly when you leave.”

You’re the moron who thought the HC at a top 25 FCS school was making $38k per year.

Uh huh. Sure you were. “Bring us some more soda, buddy, and shut the door quietly when you leave.”

You’re the moron who thought the HC at a top 25 FCS school was making $38k per year.
Woops missed typed should be I wasn’t in the interview room , were you ?
Btw you’ll have to link where I made the statement about HC at FCS levels making that, I never said that , moron

Reactions: 19MU88
So now that’s the fly shit is out of the pepper, What’s your answer
Nope. Try again. I’ll respond when you show that you’re able to type just one grammatically correct sentence.

Two more attempts at grammatically correct sentences. Two more failures.
You do know this is a GD internet message board and not Claudine Gay
Dissertation ?
The fact remains you can’t answer the question or provide a link.
You’re weak

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT