ADVERTISEMENT

Sam Darnold

TwolfHerdfan

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2007
The UCS RS Freshmen QB is special. The kid does his talking on the field. Litton take some notes.

Darnold is incredibly accurate. Crazy he was "only" the 8th rated pro style QB in his class.

I still think Josh Rosen is the next great NFL QB and Trevor Lawrence will be ridiculously good as well but Darnold has a chance to be every bit as good as those two.

Should I feel good or bad that Colin Cowherd thought the same thing I did?

Cowherd has sane thoughts from time to time

Funny he's acting as though Darnold was some sort of diamond in the rough recruit. Yes he's outperformed his rating but Darnold was a Rivals 250 recruit out of HS with offers from the likes of Oregon and Tennessee.

Funny he's acting as though Darnold was some sort of diamond in the rough recruit. Yes he's outperformed his rating but Darnold was a Rivals 250 recruit out of HS with offers from the likes of Oregon and Tennessee.
Yeah, when I read that tweet, I figure he was a 3* recruit who USC might have got in on late. The #8 QB in his class? Good lord, it's almost a toss up who the best is when you're in the top 10.

Regarding Cowherd's alleged sane thoughts from time to time, there's a rumor going around that Adolph Hitler also had a sane one every now and then!!!

Kid is going to be special and has a gun for an arm. What really turned me on to him is the fact that he was the least bit cocky and just goes about his business.

Reactions: TwolfHerdfan
Enjoyed the post game interview - the young man was very low key , just glad to win the game and sing the praises of the supporting cast ( players and coaches). Smart , great arm , calm , collected , humble..will be fun to see what next season brings for him as well as So.Cal

15894419_10154526738546773_7877415368872316543_n.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: TwolfHerdfan
Darnold is incredibly accurate. Crazy he was "only" the 8th rated pro style QB in his class.

I still think Josh Rosen is the next great NFL QB and Trevor Lawrence will be ridiculously good as well but Darnold has a chance to be every bit as good as those two.

If Rosen even makes it, his concussion history tells me otherwise. I like Lawrence, Darnold, and Eason from UGA

Reactions: Chris McLaughlin
Even Francois from Florida State I think will have a better NFL career than Rosen.

One thing about Darnold is even though USC had 2 5* QBs and another one already committed, he told Sarkisean and Helton if the best man wins the job then he is coming. Darnold might have been unknown nationally but he comes from one of the best HS programs in the state of California

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT