ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday

So what did you and Rifle get into on Saturday? Barrel fire, roasting marshmallows, etc?

It's a shame GREED was such a fool, wagering his rivals account or he would've known to come up and join you two.

So what did you and Rifle get into on Saturday? Barrel fire, roasting marshmallows, etc?

It's a shame GREED was such a fool, wagering his rivals account or he would've known to come up and join you two.
We had a contest to see who could top you with the gayest looking selfie. Michigan didn't even have to try, and he beat me, but it wasn't nearly as homorific as your selfies.

You ready to confess yet that you boogered up this photo, trying to make it look like you had hair?

Desperation is setting in for you. There is not a single thing manipulated in that picture. Which part are you claiming is doctored/edited? I look terrible in that picture, understandably. You think with the swollen face, hair pointed in 40 directions, cuts/bruises, that I would manipulate just a very small part of the hair and not give me more?

Are you trying to argue that the front part of my hair that is folded down is what was edited in? Hell, if I had done that, I would have continued it to the left and to the right, moron.

Don't try changing the topic away from your gay selfies. It was Michigan's idea to do it, and it was actually kind of fun acting like you for a couple of minutes.

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.
Desperation is setting in for you. There is not a single thing manipulated in that picture. Which part are you claiming is doctored/edited? I look terrible in that picture, understandably. You think with the swollen face, hair pointed in 40 directions, cuts/bruises, that I would manipulate just a very small part of the hair and not give me more?

Are you trying to argue that the front part of my hair that is folded down is what was edited in? Hell, if I had done that, I would have continued it to the left and to the right, moron.

Don't try changing the topic away from your gay selfies. It was Michigan's idea to do it, and it was actually kind of fun acting like you for a couple of minutes.
😆😂🤣 Just stop. There isn't a soul on here who thinks that picture wasn't edited.

i'm not sure which is worse, the piss poor purple photoshop job or the claim of that ass whipping being a bicycle wreck.
Yeah, that's exactly my point. If I (or anybody) is going to take the time to photoshop something, why would they make it glowing in a different color? They wouldn't.

Was this also manipulated? Same exact hair, taken (I believe) with the flash off (and hence no glowing light effect) after the first one woke me up since the flash was on:

Yeah, that's exactly my point. If I (or anybody) is going to take the time to photoshop something, why would they make it glowing in a different color? They wouldn't.

Was this also manipulated? Same exact hair, taken (I believe) with the flash off (and hence no glowing light effect) after the first one woke me up since the flash was on:

How convenient, this one having a filter applied to darken the entire area around your head.

Again, you're just digging a deeper hole, trying to convince us the original you posted wasn't edited.

How convenient, this one having a filter applied to darken the entire area around your head.

Again, you're just digging a deeper hole, trying to convince us the original you posted wasn't edited.
You’re past the point of desperation. There is no filter on it. I went back to the date the first picture was taken (2 a.m. on February 11) and found that other pic that was taken at that same time. Again, moron, they have timestamps on them.

Now, I know you’re desperately trying to avoid having to answer to the severity of your homorific selfies, but nobody is forgetting them.

• Haha

now, about that "bicycle crash" . . .

You’re past the point of desperation. There is no filter on it. I went back to the date the first picture was taken (2 a.m. on February 11) and found that other pic that was taken at that same time. Again, moron, they have timestamps on them.

Now, I know you’re desperately trying to avoid having to answer to the severity of your homorific selfies, but nobody is forgetting them.
wait, both pictures taken the same time and your claim is you didn't take the first? 😂 you took them both looking for sympathy for an ass kicking.

• Haha

Blah, blah, blah, more deflecting on your part. Your poor photo edit was done in haste and you should've reviewed it before deciding to post on here. You know it, I know it, and everyone on this board knows it.

As such, you're trying to convince people with normal vision what they're seeing isn't real.

You could just stop arguing for once in your life and this thread will start falling down the list.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT