ADVERTISEMENT

SBC Quarterfinal: Tx St vs HERD

W-S HerdFan

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 14, 2002
Sarasota, FL
….Sick & tired of these tourney games in the 30’s(!) 40’s & 50’s! If we don’t hang >=80 on them I gonn be pissed!
Will be in the stands, behind our bench wearing a white hat w/the snorting Buffalo. Would love to meet anyone who is there from HN.
Hope we can keep this thread focused on the game!
Go HERD!
WS

….Tx St’s 3rd game in 5 days. I think we will press them from the get go. They like to push it, which works fine for us.
Beautiful weather here. Sunny, windy, high today 73.

Should be a good amount of people in green today. There was a really good turnout for the girls game yesterday. We had I would day five times as many fans as JMU if not more. Very impressive. Green all over the place down here.

Reactions: TwolfHerdfan
Should be a good amount of people in green today. There was a really good turnout for the girls game yesterday. We had I would day five times as many fans as JMU if not more. Very impressive. Green all over the place down here.
No black Herd gear? I kid, I kid. I hope the black becomes the exception and not the new norm.

looks like us Marshall fans are going to be forced to be happy with any postseason tournament… just like we are supposed to be happy with no conference titles but bowl wins in football…

Marshall… we play for any postseason game, please.

poop GIF

How I feel watching D’Antoni coach at the end of games.

March Madness has barely commenced, in the very, very early days of its infancy, EVERYWHERE: Men's and Women's HS basketball across the Nation, Schools throughout the NCAA in all Divisions as well as in organizations like the NAIA, etc. But back in Huntington, the MU season is Done, Over, Kaput, etc., without even taking the smallest of baby steps forward. Just another abortive Danny D'Antoni production folks!!! Wonder how long those with real power and authority at MU will allow this broken record of an abortion to continue??

March Madness has barely commenced, in the very, very early days of its infancy, EVERYWHERE: Men's and Women's HS basketball across the Nation, Schools throughout the NCAA in all Divisions as well as in organizations like the NAIA, etc. But back in Huntington, the MU season is Done, Over, Kaput, etc., without even taking the smallest of baby steps forward. Just another abortive Danny D'Antoni production folks!!! Wonder how long those with real power and authority at MU will allow this broken record of an abortion to continue??
Hey but we had a great season……

• Sad
Reactions: putnam green
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT