ADVERTISEMENT

Schools are soft targets

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Harden the target. Police in all schools and armed. They pick soft targets. Harden them up.

It is ludicrous there are not armed officers in schools. The schools are ripe for attacks.

The local leaders have to make this happen.

Last edited:
Harden the target. Police in all schools a d armed. They pick soft targets. Harden then up.

It is ludicrous there are nor armed officers in schools. The schools are ripe for attacks.

The local leaders have to make this happen.
It’s really quite simple. Take guns away and the criminals will voluntarily turn in their weapons. I mean, of course criminals will comply. It’s worked extremely well in regards to drugs 😂😂

Still waiting for the obligatory "thoughts and prayers" from the cons. Maybe you could use that same "thoughts and prayers" for the aborted children.

1)This country gave public schools 120 billion dollars or so during covid. The local schools have not spent nearly 90 billion dollars. Hire some security and hardent these schools up.

2)Some of our local school(not all but some) got rid of some resource offficers because of well, you guessed it, because of the image it projected and it could be viewed as racist. No joke.

01G403P2V3G3RB4WR1WNS4QP7F.jpeg

There is always going to be a soft target. Every level of security you put up means there’s a soft target at wherever we’re lining up for that. Next time you go through TSA and there’s a long line with limited exits ask yourself how protected you are right there.

Harden schools, what about school busses? School bus stops? Parks? Malls? Playgrounds?

I don’t want my kids’ school to have an armed guard because that feels dystopian as **** and the odds of something happening they actually help with are minuscule. They’re much safer there than on their way there. Metal detectors aren’t stopping a mass shooter. Anyone deranged enough who wants to go on a shooting spree does not have to be that smart to figure it out, no matter what you do to schools.

There is always going to be a soft target. Every level of security you put up means there’s a soft target at wherever we’re lining up for that. Next time you go through TSA and there’s a long line with limited exits ask yourself how protected you are right there.

Harden schools, what about school busses? School bus stops? Parks? Malls? Playgrounds?

I don’t want my kids’ school to have an armed guard because that feels dystopian as **** and the odds of something happening they actually help with are minuscule. They’re much safer there than on their way there. Metal detectors aren’t stopping a mass shooter. Anyone deranged enough who wants to go on a shooting spree does not have to be that smart to figure it out, no matter what you do to schools.
So you’re against school resource officers?

Why and not just because they are armed
It has nothing to do with them being armed. I think it leads to a lot of “kids being kids” situations escalating into them getting criminal records. I think it’s part of the legislative-judicial-private prison corruption ring where they make sure there’s always an adequate supply of prisoners for the private prisons to sell the labor of.
And I don’t think it does any good.

It has nothing to do with them being armed. I think it leads to a lot of “kids being kids” situations escalating into them getting criminal records. I think it’s part of the legislative-judicial-private prison corruption ring where they make sure there’s always an adequate supply of prisoners for the private prisons to sell the labor of.
And I don’t think it does any good.
Every sro I’ve ever worked with builds relationships with kids and aren’t interested in arresting them short of doing something that deserves being arrested for. In my situation the overwhelming majority have kids have positive interactions with police officers for the first time when walking the halls with our resource officers.

Reactions: Jartard
Every sro I’ve ever worked with builds relationships with kids and aren’t interested in arresting them short of doing something that deserves being arrested for. In my situation the overwhelming majority have kids have positive interactions with police officers for the first time when walking the halls with our resource officers.
That’s great. I wish every experience went that way.

The notion that they're safer and better off without an armed resource officer isn't just wrong, it's fvcking retarded.

Reactions: i am herdman
That shooter wasn’t stopped by a RSO. A social studies teacher tried to subdue him, but he was just intent on shooting a small group he assembled and then himself.

Why was a social studies teacher trying to subdue him and not the RSO?
Because one RSO can't be everywhere at the same time. Hello

Now, 5 were killed but how many more could have been killed?

Someone’s just pissed that the SROs stop teachers fr teaching kindergartners about being transgendered

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT