ADVERTISEMENT

SEVEN MORE DAYS!!!

WV-FAN

Platinum Buffalo
Feb 12, 2007
5HO.gif

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.
This board has been awful for the past five days. Casual posters have disappeared. New threads by regulars are as low as they have been at any point over the last 10 years. Contributions/postings by regulars are as low as ever. And that doesn't include me not contributing, who has been the top of the marquee for two decades.

The board has taken a massive hit over the past five days, and another seven days could be the death blow.

This board has been awful for the past five days. Casual posters have disappeared. New threads by regulars are as low as they have been at any point over the last 10 years. Contributions/postings by regulars are as low as ever. And that doesn't include me not contributing, who has been the top of the marquee for two decades.

The board has taken a massive hit over the past five days, and another seven days could be the death blow.
…congrats?

…congrats?
I'm worried about the impact these last five days have had on you due to your drop in postings. More, I'm worried about the impact it has had on your children if it means you have more free time to watch movies with them.

Congratulations on your son making it to the Little League World Series:

• Haha
Reactions: Raoul Duke MU

Well, everything a liberal nutjob touches turns to shit.

Reactions: 30CAT
I'm worried about the impact these last five days have had on you due to your drop in postings. More, I'm worried about the impact it has had on your children if it means you have more free time to watch movies with them.

I would absolutely never name a son Brody

Kid knows star power when he sees it.

iu

5HO.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT