ADVERTISEMENT

Shocker

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
Salt Lake City creates a group similar to what I have proposed - a civilian response team of sworn officers who don't have full law enforcement power to report to smaller priority incidents. The result? The lowest crime rate in the past 15 years.

King Rifle may have to run for public office:

The largest Salt Lake City racial/ethnic groups are White (65.2%) followed by Hispanic (19.9%) and Asian (5.3%

Salt Lake City creates a group similar to what I have proposed - a civilian response team of sworn officers who don't have full law enforcement power to report to smaller priority incidents. The result? The lowest crime rate in the past 15 years.

King Rifle may have to run for public office:

star trek facebook gif GIF

Yet you all continue to w gage with him
Like you engaging with Rifle, despite you supposedly not caring about what he posts, right?

This board is meant for discussion and debate. If he has a take and I have a counter, I'll share it if I want. Once Greed offers no specific retort (usually within one post), goes into "copy-repeat" mode, I've started to tune him out and disengage in that thread.

Reactions: ru4_mu2 and WV-FAN
Like you engaging with Rifle, despite you supposedly not caring about what he posts, right?

This board is meant for discussion and debate. If he has a take and I have a counter, I'll share it if I want. Once Greed offers no specific retort (usually within one post), goes into "copy-repeat" mode, I've started to tune him out and disengage in that thread.
You're a lying idiot.

Rifle isn't a broken record. He atleast brings original thought to his posts. Extra doesn't bring anything new or relevant

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT