ADVERTISEMENT

Shooting Outside of RNC

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
A Columbus, Ohio police officer shot a black man outside of the RNC recently. Why? Nobody knows. Just a typical Republican doing Republican things.

"Family says he's a homeless veteran."

So sad that the left provides everything to illegal foreign nationals, while there are veterans living in the streets.

Pathetic.

Reactions: johns1124
"Family says he's a homeless veteran."

So sad that the left provides everything to illegal foreign nationals, while there are veterans living in the streets.

Pathetic.
So sad that gun-obsessed deplorables shoot first and ask questions later.

So sad that gun-obsessed deplorables shoot first and ask questions later.

Sorry. Didn't know you were an eye witness knowing all of the details.

If you're getting attacked, the cops show up and your attacker doesn't comply? Your attacker WILL be shot.

Stop pretending you know everything.

Completely wrong.

Yes. You are wrong.

In movies, it appears easy to take a knife away from an assailant. In reality, disarming such a person is a dangerous tactic that creates an unjustifiable risk of injury to the officer and others. An officer’s appropriate response to deadly force is to use force that can immediately stop the aggressor’s ability to injure others. An edged weapon can cause death or serious injury.

Yes. You are wrong.

In movies, it appears easy to take a knife away from an assailant. In reality, disarming such a person is a dangerous tactic that creates an unjustifiable risk of injury to the officer and others. An officer’s appropriate response to deadly force is to use force that can immediately stop the aggressor’s ability to injure others. An edged weapon can cause death or serious injury.
Moron, you said if I am being attacked. If I am being attacked by a pool noodle, is the culprit going to be shot? If I am being attacked in a fist-fight, is the culprit going to be shot?

Moron, you said if I am being attacked. If I am being attacked by a pool noodle, is the culprit going to be shot? If I am being attacked in a fist-fight, is the culprit going to be shot?

Dumbass. The guy who got shot was wielding a knife, not a pool noodle.

Do you not know what I was alluding to?

Try to keep up. Good Lord.

He's so rattled right now he can't even think straight.

Not sure if it's the impending election loss, his TBI, or rapid onset dementia like his pedophile hero, Joe, but he is way off his game.

But that's not what you said, moron. You just said if I were being attacked, that cops would shoot if the culprit didn't stop. Wrong.

But that's not what you said, moron. You just said if I were being attacked, that cops would shoot if the culprit didn't stop. Wrong.

Hey SFBs...You knew exactly what I was talking about or you are the dumbest bleater to ever bleat on this board, not counting extralyingdumbass.

Seriously, I think I'm speaking on behalf of the entire board when I say that your arguments have been over the most insignificant, petty, bullshit we have ever seen from you.

Reactions: 30CAT and Jartard
A Columbus, Ohio police officer shot a black man outside of the RNC recently. Why? Nobody knows. Just a typical Republican doing Republican things.
Seth Meyers Idiot GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT