ADVERTISEMENT

Douch bag of the year!

Do you have the officer's address, so that I can send him a thank you card? The thing was blind and deaf. Put the dog out of its misery. It's not a human. We have too may dogs in this country. In residential areas, dogs should be limited to one per block. If everybody wants a dog, it can be passed from house to house for one night at a time. One dog starts barking, and then all do. It becomes a chain reaction of annoyance for those of us who think about others and don't infringe on their peace.

Every dog around here looks the same: five million golden doodles in two different colors. Then, we have the owners who take up the entire sidewalk with their dog. I got bit by a dog just from me jogging by on the street in Texas. Get your fvcking dog out of the middle of the sidewalk and move to one side or off the sidewalk to let a person pass without having to fend off the dog's attempt to jump on me.

Then, the worst thing, is the number of owners who don't pick up the dog shit. It's so bad, that I have thought about starting a company that tests dog DNA to track them so HOAs can fine the owner. I've looked at two other companies who do it, and I think there is a huge potential market for it. Dog owners will need to register their dog and have DNA taken when joining an HOA. If dog feces is collected and sent to the company, the testing can track who owns the dog. The HOA then fines the owner $300 (1st offense), $500 (2nd offense), $1000 (3rd offense). This makes the neighborhood cleaner, the money pays for the tests/employee to scoop and send it in/additional income for the HOA. It's a win-win-win except for the piece of shit dog owner who violates the law.

Look at this from a couple of weeks ago. A dog shits, my HOA money pays for dog bags that are about 15 feet away, the lazy piece of shit doesn't even use the bag right next to them and leaves the feces next to the playground:

Watch that guys videos. He’s an attorney in WV.
In a town of 414 people. "To Kill a Mockingbird" in real life.

Reactions: 30CAT
I have read about companies that pick up dog crap in upscale neighborhoods. Usually started by bored housewives or single mothers. Fairly good incomes.

Wouldn’t work around here. Dog crap is a status symbol. Makes people think you are rich enough to own a dog even if you don’t.

It was a dead dog walking. Was going to die soon anyway.
This doesn’t surprise me. I still remember the discussion you were in about choosing to save a drowning person over a drowning dog. You are just not a dog person.

This post is nothing but pure BS. That dude can never finish above 3rd place in douchery, not as long as raoul and greed are around. 1A and 1B on the douchebag chart.

Do you have the officer's address, so that I can send him a thank you card? The thing was blind and deaf. Put the dog out of its misery. It's not a human. We have too may dogs in this country. In residential areas, dogs should be limited to one per block. If everybody wants a dog, it can be passed from house to house for one night at a time. One dog starts barking, and then all do. It becomes a chain reaction of annoyance for those of us who think about others and don't infringe on their peace.

Every dog around here looks the same: five million golden doodles in two different colors. Then, we have the owners who take up the entire sidewalk with their dog. I got bit by a dog just from me jogging by on the street in Texas. Get your fvcking dog out of the middle of the sidewalk and move to one side or off the sidewalk to let a person pass without having to fend off the dog's attempt to jump on me.

Then, the worst thing, is the number of owners who don't pick up the dog shit. It's so bad, that I have thought about starting a company that tests dog DNA to track them so HOAs can fine the owner. I've looked at two other companies who do it, and I think there is a huge potential market for it. Dog owners will need to register their dog and have DNA taken when joining an HOA. If dog feces is collected and sent to the company, the testing can track who owns the dog. The HOA then fines the owner $300 (1st offense), $500 (2nd offense), $1000 (3rd offense). This makes the neighborhood cleaner, the money pays for the tests/employee to scoop and send it in/additional income for the HOA. It's a win-win-win except for the piece of shit dog owner who violates the law.

Look at this from a couple of weeks ago. A dog shits, my HOA money pays for dog bags that are about 15 feet away, the lazy piece of shit doesn't even use the bag right next to them and leaves the feces next to the playground:

In a town of 414 people. "To Kill a Mockingbird" in real life.

I didn't read your entire novel, but I do agree with the first part and will assume I agree with the rest.

Dogs are dogs, not humans.

Reactions: 19MU88
HOA's are for suckers.
Or for people who don't want their neighbors parking their RVs in the street, don't want the house next to them painted neon lime, don't want their neighbors mowing their lawn at 6 a.m. on Saturday, want the neighborhood and common areas to have beautiful landscaping, and don't want to see Christmas decorations/lights in the middle of April.

Or for people who don't want their neighbors parking their RVs in the street, don't want the house next to them painted neon lime, don't want their neighbors mowing their lawn at 6 a.m. on Saturday, want the neighborhood and common areas to have beautiful landscaping, and don't want to see Christmas decorations/lights in the middle of April.
The proper alternative is to not have neighbors.

And when the summer heat hits here, we will all be mowing our lawns at 6 AM. If the grass doesn't die first.

Reactions: WVUSerg
I got into a fight with the HOA president back when I lived in Virginia. Thought she was going to kick my ass due to blowing the cut grass off my driveway and into the street. I called her a name I can't repeat and ran back into the house. These HOA leaders can be real pricks about the smallest of things. Now that im more mature and wiser with experience, I should have just shook my pecker at her.

HOA are great until the tyrants take over and tell you what color the drape facing has to be, how high you can make your fence, and the style of mailbox you have to have.

Fortunately, the only requirement my neighborhood has is that if you put a car up on blocks in your yard, you have to use solid 16” blocks.

• Haha
Reactions: WV-FAN
HOA are great until the tyrants take over and tell you what color the drape facing has to be, how high you can make your fence, and the style of mailbox you have to have.
Thank god for them. Every nice neighborhood has the one resident who won millions on a scratch-off or received millions in the workers comp settlement after slipping on engine oil at the gas station that work at. If not for the HOA, these people would have a 20’ fence to keep their barking Rottweilers. And the fence would have a huge mural of Dale Earnhardt’s face on it.

• Haha
Reactions: WV-FAN

Fortunately, the only requirement my neighborhood has is that if you put a car up on blocks in your yard, you have to use solid 16” blocks.
The problem is the only kind of people that job appeals to are petty tyrants. Ain't nobody else got time for that.

Every nice neighborhood has the one resident who won millions on a scratch-off
One of my neighbors walked down the road yesterday while I was working on my frontage. He stopped and told me, “You know what, when I win the lottery, lm building a big garage next to my house.”

“That won’t do you any good,” I told him.

“Why is that?” he replied.

“Because when I win the lottery, I’m buying your place and tearing it down,” I said.

WVUSerg said:
You said you wanted to buy couldn't because Herdman was already there

Quote that post for us and show us PRECISELY where I said I "wanted to", so everyone can see you're a Godless lying idiot.
In post 19 dumbass. You responded to herdman by saying he would have to remove is mouth first. Never did you say you didn't want to give Trump mouth to mouth.

In post 19 dumbass. You responded to herdman by saying he would have to remove is mouth first. Never did you say you didn't want to give Trump mouth to mouth.
Quote that post for us and show us PRECISELY where I said I "wanted to", so everyone can see you're a Godless lying idiot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT