ADVERTISEMENT

SHR: Herd That makes Final Four; Set for Weds nite tilt in Philly

W-S HerdFan

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 14, 2002
Sarasota, FL
They played decent; Elmore hit a deep 3 late. Young player lit it up w/27 points. Gray? Supposedly Taylor & Browning have no business seeing any minutes, West is still a good defender & James Kelly is still a beast down low & can still stroke it from outside……
Big test tomorrow vs wvu alumni team. 2 burning ?
Will it be a sellout?
Will Huggins show his face?

Huggins sat across from us last night and stayed for the entire Marshall-Pitt game

Browning 4:43 mins
West 3:20 mins
Watson 1:09 mins
Taylor 1:09 mins

West deserved to play closer to 1:09 mins

Huggins will be there... He is loving the TV time during his current rift with the WVU leadership.

I didn't see him holding a beer at any point last night, but because he's more of a Jack and Coke man, I just assumed he was rocking airplane bottles in his cargo pant pockets.

• Haha
Reactions: TwolfHerdfan
Wait, I thought he was in rehab. Also, here is your image.

p.jpeg

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
Wonder if "Dandy Dan" will come out of summer hibernation today and appear at the Wheeling Arena for tonight's "Titanic Struggle"? I guess all that high level and extensive and "successful" recruiting that he's been doing in the Portal, Juco ranks, etc., etc., this Spring and Summer has just taken a big toll on his 75 y.o. body!!

Wonder if "Dandy Dan" will come out of summer hibernation today and appear at the Wheeling Arena for tonight's "Titanic Struggle"? I guess all that high level and extensive and "successful" recruiting that he's been doing in the Portal, Juco ranks, etc., etc., this Spring and Summer has just taken a big toll on his 75 y.o. body!!
I believe DD should be fired, due to his incompetence at the job.

But he is a decent person. It is wrong to mention him, or 99% of people, in the same discussion as an immoral degenerate addict and criminal like BH.

Reactions: ilmherdfan
I’m probably being a touch optimistic (!), but wouldn’t surprise me to see the men have another good season. Interesting mix of xfers, + the young players coming in.

Reactions: horsrman
Apparently both West & Kinsey were a big part of the 2nd half spurt that put us ahead w/ room to spare…..
From a buddy:
West and Kinsey made a huge difference when we were struggling in the 3rd quarter. Kinsey made a 3 and two midrange jumpers and West shut down their point guard that was killing us penetrating the ball. West also made three or 4 penetrations and dishes to wide open big men.

Last edited:
Reactions: TwolfHerdfan
Just saw that Deandre Kane is on the Syracuse team… makes it a little more interesting.

Notice that the Spamite team is wearing black circles with "BH" for their drunken journeyman former coach, like he is dead, rather than fired for endangering every other motorist in western PA that day.
Wrong, moron. Are you ever accurate about anything that you post on here, Samantha?

Ot just took the WV Bar exam, is set to join his father as a Real Estate Attorney in Charleston; according to announcers last week. He could make the switch, I suppose, if the money was grand enough. But I don't think he has enough experience to be a college head coach; it is about recruiting, and look how long it has taken DD to catch up with that concept. Now John, on the other hand, knows a lot of people in the basketball world and has a name to sell, experience across the world too.

Ot just took the WV Bar exam, is set to join his father as a Real Estate Attorney in Charleston; according to announcers last week. He could make the switch, I suppose, if the money was grand enough. But I don't think he has enough experience to be a college head coach; it is about recruiting, and look how long it has taken DD to catch up with that concept. Now John, on the other hand, knows a lot of people in the basketball world and has a name to sell, experience across the world too.
I was being half serious. But John would make an interesting candidate. I think he would be better than Corny. Just my opinion - IF we stick with a Marshall guy.

You guys notice that one of the final four teams was alumni from North Texas?

So half of the TBT final four are from former CUSA teams!

If we both win it will be an all CUSA final.

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT