ADVERTISEMENT

Shrapnel

To get a trump, all you need is some cash to get the wife naked . . . or for Barron's autistic ass, just give him a keychain or balloon and you'll have him distracted for hours.

To get you, all you need is proof that you're a teenager, Pedo-puss.

Exactly

Even if a minor abrasion you put some neosporin or aquafor on it and cover it with a (often non stick) bandage. The neosporin prevents a small bandage from sticking so you have to adhere the bandage to areas well away from the wound. Ears are shaped funny and it's tricky to get bandages on there so we often use these bigger awkward ones.

But let's not allow facts to get in the way. It's way easier to ignore these facts and sell a false narrative to feed the herd mentality so prevalent in so many today.

Reactions: 30CAT
It just hurts your little bleeding liberal heart that Trump got shot and came out looking like a badass, doesn't it?

And also apparently bleeding "libertarian" hearts...

And I don’t deny that the left has pushed the shrapnel thing and I think they’re being dumb about that, but it’s funny that Trump is insisting it was a bullet instead of saying exactly what you said.

Trump is only saying what actually happened. The Left are the only ones insisting on something that didn't happen... Man you really do get things backwards don't you???

I'm surprised the NYT photographer got the bullet. Professional level cameras have come a long way really quickly.

Amateurish photographer at best... But I do have several friends, employees and clients that take it serious...

A couple years ago one guy showed me the difference in "burst" shutter speeds of his new camera and his two year old one (both high dollar). It was crazy the difference. I'm pretty sure the NYT photographer was taking pictures in burst or video mode to capture the bullet.

To get a trump, all you need is some cash to get the wife naked . . . or for Barron's autistic ass, just give him a keychain or balloon and you'll have him distracted for hours.
I thought you were smarter than that.. I guess you are our version of The View.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT