ADVERTISEMENT

So $7 million awarded to Marshall for proposed baseball facility

WV-Huntington-StCloud-5.jpg

$17M would be a nice renovation to even this place..
No flooding still an issue.

Tell me how that shut down contacting donors? Calls, emails, texts, zoom sessions still went on in the business world. I think construction still went on all over the country.
Don’t believe everything that comes out of the Schewey.
Business world vs charitable donations are two different things in a time when a lot of people were losing a lot. I know personally I was told multiple times they could not make their annual BG donation due to downturn in their finances during COVID. While your business may have been in good shape and could still make sales calls a lot of people didn’t make donations to a lot of things for a period of time.

Sure some donations were being made and calls being made but as a whole things pretty much had to stop for a period of time. But those that may not have been asking for donations didn’t come across some of the loss people were experiencing. And people I was told no from were random MU grads…these were individuals I have known for years.

Business world vs charitable donations are two different things in a time when a lot of people were losing a lot. I know personally I was told multiple times they could not make their annual BG donation due to downturn in their finances during COVID. While your business may have been in good shape and could still make sales calls a lot of people didn’t make donations to a lot of things for a period of time.

Sure some donations were being made and calls being made but as a whole things pretty much had to stop for a period of time. But those that may not have been asking for donations didn’t come across some of the loss people were experiencing. And people I was told no from were random MU grads…these were individuals I have known for years.
That may be true to an extent but I seriously doubt COVID affected the finances of a vast majority of our donors.

Reactions: RhinoD
ADVERTISEMENT