ADVERTISEMENT

So I was visiting trump haters when the news broke.

An innocent person was murdered and two are in critical condition, I am happy you got to score a few political points with your friends.

Shut up, virtue signaling faggit.
ron burgundy GIF

Was the young man not deranged? Was the young man not a republican?

Silly you - it's not what they/them are registered as, it's what they/them identify as.

Heck, even here a liberal can identify as a "libertarian"...

Reactions: Jartard
Great, now you sound like a trans activist.

But I don't identify as a trans activist. I'm offended that you would judge me in such a manner and label me as such. I really believe you need to go through some sensitivity training to break your stereotypical biases and bigotry.

Regardless of how he registered, whenever that was, he hated Republicans, hated Trump and donated to a Democrat organization.

Don't be a dumbass.

Regardless of how he registered, whenever that was, he hated Republicans, hated Trump and donated to a Democrat organization.

Don't be a dumbass.
I am sure more will come out on his beliefs in the coming days. His $15 donation three years ago is a strong indicator of his political beliefs and motives.

I am sure more will come out on his beliefs in the coming days. His $15 donation three years ago is a strong indicator of his political beliefs and motives.

We do know he hated Republicans and hated Trump. Hatred consumes and destroys.

The longer this goes without a motive being reported, the stronger the likelihood that he was inspired by democratic/media talking points

You fixed nothing. This guy was no Republican no matter how he registered. Like WV fan posted the guy is on video saying he hates Trump and Republicans.
Is that the same video whee he says "you have the wrong guy"?

. Like WV fan posted the guy is on video saying he hates Trump and Republicans.
Why do you morons believe every single thing you see on the internet? You deplorables are so fvcking gullible, that trump "could walk down Fifth Ave . . . "

Did you ever ask yourself why the guy started the video with "You all have the wrong guy"? It's because that video really wasn't the shooter. It was a guy posting it as a joke since he sort of resembled the real shooter and people were giving him shit about it. He has since made his Twitter private after he posted the video, only after posting that it was a joke.

How long have I been lecturing you morons about doing this shit, yet you fvcking deplorables continue to do it.

There are also foreign adversaries stirring shit up. Not saying it was the case here but, there is psycological warfare going on.

There are also foreign adversaries stirring shit up. Not saying it was the case here but, there is psycological warfare going on.
Well, of course, because we are currently in the middle of WWIII . . . or so I have been told on here numerous times.

We don't know for a fact that he was deranged, except that he was, obviously, well, deranged. He was a registered Republican, but he also donated 15 big ones (dollars) to Biden.

Reactions: herdfan06
Well, of course, because we are currently in the middle of WWIII . . . or so I have been told on here numerous times.
Yes, foreign adversaries stir it up. We do as well. I don't think you are that naive or maybe just undeducated in the matter.

Yes, foreign adversaries stir it up. We do as well. I don't think you are that naive or maybe just undeducated in the matter.
That has happened for a hundred years. That doesn’t mean it’s a world war. Undereducated? No. Just common sense.

Your claim is that we are in a world war. Your proof of that is because nations find ways to cause issues inside the borders of their adversaries. Well, in that case, we’ve been in a world war for 100+ years.

That has happened for a hundred years. That doesn’t mean it’s a world war. Undereducated? No. Just common sense.

Your claim is that we are in a world war. Your proof of that is because nations find ways to cause issues inside the borders of their adversaries. Well, in that case, we’ve been in a world war for 100+ years.
We are in a proxy world war. Correct. Stirring up trouble within another nation's borders are just part of it. A tool.

We are in a proxy world war. Correct. Stirring up trouble within another nation's borders are just part of it. A tool.
So by your definition, we have been in a continuous world war for 100+ years.

Brilliant analysis.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT