ADVERTISEMENT

Some Numbers

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
Over the last five days, Crispy Lips has started 21 threads. Of those 21, nine of them do not have a single reply. In other words, nearly half of all of his threads don't even get a sympathy response from you deplorables. Only one out of all 21 of his threads have more than five responses. Overall, his 21 threads are averaging 2.05 responses. And that includes E.T.'s cut-and-paste posts which greatly increases that average.

Removing E.T.'s cut-and-paste responses, and Crispy Lips is averaging one response over his last 21 threads.

Do your job, deplorables. Stop allowing this imbecile to clog the board.

*Crispy Lips' posts do not count as a response

200.gif

Do everyone, pussy. Leave me alone, stalker.

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
Also, bitch and complain about extralyingdumbass.

You need a hobby, unless this is it.

Reactions: 19MU88
This is not the Faux News channel you moron. You lying stupid trumptards provide all the misinformation and lying without us having to be bombarded with their lawsuit losing malarkey.

Do everyone, pussy. Leave me alone, stalker.
I did Michigan and Herdman compared to me a few weeks ago. Though my numbers destroyed their feeble numbers, they still were each averaging far more than one response per thread.

Take a hint, moron. Stop ruining the board with threads that nobody cares about.

I did Michigan and Herdman compared to me a few weeks ago. Though my numbers destroyed their feeble numbers, they still were each averaging far more than one response per thread.

Take a hint, moron. Stop ruining the board with threads that nobody cares about.
Baldy again the king of irony. "Stop ruining the board" as he ruins the board. Get a life stooge

Reactions: 30CAT

Why do you want to be like greed?

Reactions: 30CAT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT