ADVERTISEMENT

Sorry we kicked you out the military, ruined your VA Benefits, and your personnel folder

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Hello, speak to my attorney during the class action lawsuit. Out govt is beyond stupid sometimes.

323620614_877036473640754_3193328627114754282_n.jpg

I obviously don’t have as strong opinions regarding the vax as murox, but the mandates were what made my blood boil. It became pretty clear after a while vax wasn’t preventing transmission and young, healthy men weren’t really at much risk of dying and yet the mandates stood.

I hope one of the universities that mandated boosters gets sued into oblivion. I can almost guarantee you that at least one young man had a cardiac injury from a mandated vax he didn’t need. Statistically it’s almost a certainty this occurred. I hope they Erin Brokovich these places.

I obviously don’t have as strong opinions regarding the vax as murox, but the mandates were what made my blood boil. It became pretty clear after a while vax wasn’t preventing transmission and young, healthy men weren’t really at much risk of dying and yet the mandates stood.

I hope one of the universities that mandated boosters gets sued into oblivion. I can almost guarantee you that at least one young man had a cardiac injury from a mandated vax he didn’t need. Statistically it’s almost a certainty this occurred. I hope they Erin Brokovich these places.
The coutnry owes a lot of people an apology, back pay, restoration of benefits, and further compensation.

In addition, I hope every universtiy is sued, the govt is sued, the NFL is sued, employers are sued, etc.

Last edited:
The coutnry owes a lot of people an apology, back pay, restoration of benefits, and further compensation.

In addition, I hope every universtiy is sued, the govt is sued, the NFL is sued, employers are sued, etc.
I give a lot of grace to early Covid mandates. I struggle with that judgement. The early results of the clinical trials were dramatic and accurate I believe , but benefit from vax waned with time and new variants.

If you had mandates later on (when we knew vax didn’t prevent transmission, so no “population “ general benefit) you aren’t willing to change your mind and are harming people. It is pathological.

I give a lot of grace to early Covid mandates. I struggle with that judgement. The early results of the clinical trials were dramatic and accurate I believe , but benefit from vax waned with time and new variants.

If you had mandates later on (when we knew vax didn’t prevent transmission, so no “population “ general benefit) you aren’t willing to change your mind and are harming people. It is pathological.
One question.

If it could be shown conclusively that yes, there is an increased risk of heart issues between someone who never had Covid and never got the vaccine versus someone who did get the vaccine, however there is no increased risk (or a decreased risk) between someone who got the vaccine and someone who got Covid, would that change your opinion?

That is, if we accept that the vast, vast majority of us were going to get Covid anyway, and the damage done by the vaccine is not in addition to the damage done by the virus itself, or even is protective to a degree, would that change things?

One question.

If it could be shown conclusively that yes, there is an increased risk of heart issues between someone who never had Covid and never got the vaccine versus someone who did get the vaccine, however there is no increased risk (or a decreased risk) between someone who got the vaccine and someone who got Covid, would that change your opinion?

That is, if we accept that the vast, vast majority of us were going to get Covid anyway, and the damage done by the vaccine is not in addition to the damage done by the virus itself, or even is protective to a degree, would that change things?
I’m not sure exactly what you’re asking but I think for young men , the data are showing that moderna is likely net negative in the booster setting. Some proportion of people will get heart issues from Covid, but for young men it seems risk of vax heart issues from moderna booster seems worse than Covid heart issues.

I think (though not sure) that this would apply to Pfizer as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT