ADVERTISEMENT

You all do realize if they get rid of Trump, they will do the same thing to DeSantis.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
eThey are going to go after him. Attack his relatioship with his wife. GO after his military record(remember who runs the VA and DOD). The media leftists and hollywood will go after him as well.

This has opened Pandora's Box. We are no a system of sit and hom and don't campaign or debate. False flags to use ballot harvesting and condone cheating. Then, destroy your oppponent. The goal is a one party rule, similiar to what you have in California.

Remember, they will stop at nothing. Their enemy is not Iran, China, Russia, Terrorists, etc. Their enemy is WHOEVER is a threat to their power here. I say again, repeat, this cannot be stressed enough. That is their sould being and fiber. Power here. Do what it takes to keep it. At all costs now.

Trump was the first real threat to this and it scares them to death. Why? He started to really expose it. Most Republicans along the way like Mitch, McCain, Romney, etc would ignore it and play grab ass with them for their own gain. Trump didn't play the game. He was a serious threat and they can't let it happen again. Remember, at all costs. Some republicans hated it as well becaues it was a threat to them. Hello Cheney's and Mitch. Others as well. They would rather take 2nd place table scraps as that is still power and money.

I am telling you, this is bigger than Trump. This is about their sould survival and power.

eThey are going to go after him. Attack his relatioship with his wife. GO after his military record(remember who runs the VA and DOD). The media leftists and hollywood will go after him as well.

This has opened Pandora's Box. We are no a system of sit and hom and don't campaign or debate. False flags to use ballot harvesting and condone cheating. Then, destroy your oppponent. The goal is a one party rule, similiar to what you have in California.

Remember, they will stop at nothing. Their enemy is not Iran, China, Russia, Terrorists, etc. Their enemy is WHOEVER is a threat to their power here. I say again, repeat, this cannot be stressed enough. That is their sould being and fiber. Power here. Do what it takes to keep it. At all costs now.

Trump was the first real threat to this and it scares them to death. Why? He started to really expose it. Most Republicans along the way like Mitch, McCain, Romney, etc would ignore it and play grab ass with them for their own gain. Trump didn't play the game. He was a serious threat and they can't let it happen again. Remember, at all costs. Some republicans hated it as well becaues it was a threat to them. Hello Cheney's and Mitch. Others as well. They would rather take 2nd place table scraps as that is still power and money.

I am telling you, this is bigger than Trump. This is about their sould survival and power.
Summary: You're an idiot.

Reactions: HerdBlade
Not to the level we see now
Instigated by your orange jesus, and he's attacked because he's a big mouthed liar (30,000 in 4 years), claimed a fraudulent election twice (without evidence), sided with Putin against the conclusions of the FBI, was pals with kim jong un, insulted the military service of John McCain (which absolutely confirms your personal hypocrisy), mocked New York Times reporter who has arthrogryposis, a congenital joint condition, repeated his false claim that the young men known as the “Central Park Five” were guilty of sexually assaulting a jogger in 1989, despite DNA evidence that exonerated them, and the list goes on, and on, and on.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU

You do know that trump brought this on himself. It’s politics so of course the other side is going to go after them. The difference is trumps ego

You do know that trump brought this on himself. It’s politics so of course the other side is going to go after them. The difference is trumps ego
They went after him in 2015 and 2016. Are you saying their behavior was ok in regard to the russian hoax and other things. The first impeachment was pure bullshit.

They went after him in 2015 and 2016.
At that time, he was already a birther and insinuating that obama was a muslim. He was already a liar, idiot, and instigator of what he is now finally being held accountable for. Hope he spends the rest of his life in jail.

They went after him in 2015 and 2016. Are you saying their behavior was ok in regard to the russian hoax and other things. The first impeachment was pure bullshit.
Never said that at all. I’m speaking about what is currently going on. It’s 100% of his own making

Seems as though DeSantis has already gotten rid of himself just as Trump has tried to do so many times.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT