ADVERTISEMENT

Sounds like Big Jim the Governor of WV Is About to Take on Manchin for Senate

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Heard him on the sat radio this morning(Fox Interview). They asked him about running for Senate and he said he is strongly considering and he would be announcing something within days. They asked him if they thought he could win and his words word, "I know i can win." Fox guy said that Big Jim is running about 20 plus points ahead of Manchin in polling.

Y'all said Fetterman shouldn't be in the Senate with his health problems, what do you think the odds are Big Jim would have a stroke or coronary? It's a bet I would take. I like Jim, but goddamn he is a ticking timebomb.
What's the big difference though?

Jim is even more out of shape?
judas priest, man, federman had already stroked out and didn't have a clue in hell who he was when he ran. big jim may or may not have a coronary, you may very well be correct. but one things for sure, there's no question about federman's health issues, not like it "might" happen.

i know, i know, "trollllllllalalalalalala!!!"

EDIT: not that i'm for big jim running for anything else ever, i'm just not a mentally deranged liberal that can't tell the difference between the two.

English Bulldogs have a short life expectancy. When Babydog passes he won't be in a good place.
Oh, there’s that whole Fetterman had a debilitating stroke well before the election which, predictably, has since become worse & sent him into a downward cycle of depression for which he’s likely going to have to fight the rest of his life. Jim has high LDL. I’m not voting for Justice but if I wouldn’t vote for someone on what might happen, then why would anyone consider Biden who voted independent the first time?

Y'all said Fetterman shouldn't be in the Senate with his health problems, what do you think the odds are Big Jim would have a stroke or coronary? It's a bet I would take. I like Jim, but goddamn he is a ticking timebomb.
maybe he will have a big one, if he does, nobody would be shocked. However we all knew Fetterman had serious health issues that could and have impacted his ability to serve.

Reactions: SamSwimmer
maybe he will have a big one, if he does, nobody would be shocked.
Will Ferrell Elf GIF by filmeditor

As long as he can keep his stool he should be fine.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT