ADVERTISEMENT

Southwest CEO: Masks Don't Add Much On Planes, American Airlines Agrees

It does not. Without the complete seal, those particles are just going around wherever the openings are. Same with the N95. It's not a 100% seal.

Wouldn't pass a pressure test. You have to have airtight material sealing in the droplets at all times or you've got nothing.

It does not. Without the complete seal, those particles are just going around wherever the openings are. Same with the N95. It's not a 100% seal.

Wouldn't pass a pressure test. You have to have airtight material sealing in the droplets at all times or you've got nothing.
You're an idiot.

Yes, I know. An idiot with multiple mental illnesses.

In order to be smart in 2021 America, you have to enjoy wearing a cat muzzle, staying home, drawing a welfare check and pretty much never doing anything or going anywhere.

I drive 50,000 miles a year and can't wear the mask. Everybody else goes nowhere and loves masks.

We've established all this. I would say time to move on, but I know it won't happen.

Yes, I know. An idiot with multiple mental illnesses.

In order to be smart in 2021 America, you have to enjoy wearing a cat muzzle, staying home, drawing a welfare check and pretty much never doing anything or going anywhere.

I drive 50,000 miles a year and can't wear the mask. Everybody else goes nowhere and loves masks.

We've established all this. I would say time to move on, but I know it won't happen.
Like I said, you're an idiot.

If you're not wearing an N95, along with everyone else, might as well not wear one at all.
Give this man a prize! I wear a mask just to go along with the herd, but study after study after study has shown that other than N 95 masks, paper and cloth masks do next to nothing.

An idiot without the hope of ever not being one.

I have to be OK with that. I can't do masks, can't do scientology. Right now though, just today only and the last few days, I have been able to walk fairly well and have not had to wear a mask.

Have to cherish that while I can. Middle aged idiot with a bad back, but with enough injections now to walk with it, food to chew and spit out, and no mask still in the mall or Kroger.

No mask at all for months. I have enjoyed it a lot. I need to sing songs about it, but I probably won't. Probably too stupid to sing it right.

If I have to do that stupid shit then I am just not going to do it.
Jesus Christ, my comment wasn't even serious. Muzzles? Drugging babies? It's a joke about what a pain in the ass flying is anyways. Smelly people, assholes, loud mouths, and fvcking kids.

Are your worried abot the feces, boogers, and jizz you are touching all over everything?
Hell yes. The pandemic is NOT when I started carrying hand sanitizer.

Jesus Christ, my comment wasn't even serious. Muzzles? Drugging babies? It's a joke about what a pain in the ass flying is anyways. Smelly people, assholes, loud mouths, and fvcking kids.

Hell yes. The pandemic is NOT when I started carrying hand sanitizer.
I agree, flying sucks

The first time my sister flew, she was with me on a flight to Washington. She was terrified.
When the plane started its engines, she closed her eyes and grabbed tightly to the seat in front of her. In a few minutes, she relaxed and said, “That wasn’t so bad.”
I didn’t have the heart to tell her that we had only taxied to the end of the runway and hadn’t taken off yet.

I'm afraid of so many things, but droplets of germs from other people is just not one of them.

There's no way on this. No way to avoid it. People are sneezing in your Tuna Helper before they even box it and ship it. I've known that for years.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT