ADVERTISEMENT

Spike in number of illegal Chinese immigrants becoming US national security issue

right011.png

MBFCMixed.png

Overall, we rate Fox News right biased based on editorial positions that align with the right and Questionable due to the promotion of propaganda, conspiracy theories, pseudoscience, the use of poor sources, and numerous false claims and failed fact checks.

right011.png

MBFCMixed.png

Overall, we rate Fox News right biased based on editorial positions that align with the right and Questionable due to the promotion of propaganda, conspiracy theories, pseudoscience, the use of poor sources, and numerous false claims and failed fact checks.

^^^Like the liar he is, purposely trying to distort the facts. This is straight news and this particular source claims straight news from Fox are facts.

extralyingdumbass loses again, because he's a liar, who lies a LOT.

^^^Like the liar he is, purposely trying to distort the facts. This is straight news and this particular source claims straight news from Fox are facts.

extralyingdumbass loses again, because he's a liar, who lies a LOT.
right011.png

MBFCMixed.png

Want to show us the lie in the above post? You Godless lying trumptard groveler.

extralyingdumbass, want to show us the relevance of your post to the straight news report?
right011.png

MBFCMixed.png

This ^^^ is your go-to "news" source. That's the point you Godless lying trumptard. While knowing the reporting is fake news, they continue to allow it. Stupid people like you believe it.

This ^^^ is your go-to "news" source. That's the point you Godless lying trumptard. While knowing the reporting is fake news, they continue to allow it. Stupid people like you believe it.

Just as I thought. You're just a lying, liar who lies a LOT and lies about the lies, liar.

extralyingdumbass.

Just as I thought. You're just a lying, liar who lies a LOT and lies about the lies, liar.

extralyingdumbass.
You're a Godless lying trumptard who believes his orange jesus is a man of faith.
right011.png

MBFCMixed.png

Are there more illegal Chinese immigrants coming across the southern border, by a wide margin, than ever before, extra?

Extra, how does one get out of China without the express consent of the CCP?

Do you believe it’s an issue that military aged Chinese are entering our country in record numbers with the consent of their government (and ours)?

What’s your fact check meter say about CBS?

Reactions: 30CAT
Are there more illegal Chinese immigrants coming across the southern border, by a wide margin, than ever before, extra?

Extra, how does one get out of China without the express consent of the CCP?

Do you believe it’s an issue that military aged Chinese are entering our country in record numbers with the consent of their government (and ours)?

What’s your fact check meter say about CBS?

My meter says you boys run on scared.

I'm far more concerned about the smart ones that have come here legally. Most are fine, but we know some have been actual spies. Of course, this has been happening for decades, you are only bitching now because your dude lost the last election.

Do you believe it’s an issue that military aged Chinese are entering our country in record numbers
Under this logic, Mexico should have started a war with us by the 1970's.

Why? They have already taken over large parts of the US without firing a shot. And the 1970s was when illegal immigration began spiraling out of control, not "by" the 1970s.

ft_2021.07.09_mexicomigration_02.png

Funny how you liberals never learn...

Trojan-Horse.jpg

Plesse point to the areas of American soil controlled by the Mexican government.

That's pretty easy. We can start with the entire southern border....

I've got better things to do than engage in your strawman arguments but I'll check in occasionally.

Meanwhile here is the California political map in 1980 as my previous graph showed the surge in Mexican immigration.

As I said, without a shot which is just a figure of speech...

Last edited:
I'm far more concerned about the smart ones that have come here legally. Most are fine, but we know some have been actual spies. Of course, this has been happening for decades, you are only bitching now because your dude lost the last election.

Mexico doesn't have a stated goal over taking us economically and militarily either. Mexico is not the biggest world player we face(China). Americans have their head buried up their rectums.

Reactions: KyMUfan
Lol... Californians voted for one of their own, who would have ever thunk it.

Yeah... That's exactly it Einstein...

Interesting to note Northern California used to vote Democrat while Southrrn California used to vote Republican.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT