ADVERTISEMENT

Sports you like outside of football, basketball, and baseball.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Let's hear them.

Never wrestled but grew to appreciate the toughness and conditioning of wrestlers. Insane conditioning.

Boxing. Really like high level Boxing.

UFC. Combines aspects of both takes a lot more guts to do it.

Track and field. I love watching high level track and field, and having one of my former athletes qualify for the world championships in javelin raises interest level

Reactions: i am herdman
I like to watch Australian Rugby, beach volleyball, hockey, and boxing if it's a top flight match.

Soccer has gotten more interesting to me the last few years. I'm not a huge fan of MLS. The fan involvement and history of the clubs in Europe along with the level of play of those teams is pretty incredible to watch.

Americans think they are "fans" of their favorite teams....Pffft. Most passionate fans on the planet live somewhere in Europe and watch futbol.

Soccer has gotten more interesting to me the last few years. I'm not a huge fan of MLS. The fan involvement and history of the clubs in Europe along with the level of play of those teams is pretty incredible to watch.

Americans think they are "fans" of their favorite teams....Pffft. Most passionate fans on the planet live somewhere in Europe and watch futbol.

My son plays soccer and though I'm kind of disillusioned with the jobs-program-masquerading-as-youth-travel-soccer (not unique to soccer), I have developed more a love for the game. I enjoy watching it now.

I was kicking around a soccer ball yesterday with my great, great niece who is entering 1st grade. I asked her if she was going to play soccer.

“Yes,” she answered, “but I have to cheer for myself first.” Very, very small school.

Soccer has really grown on me. Especially MU soccer. If you haven't been to one of the MU home games you should, cool venue and atmosphere and really good team.

and for women's sports....the only ones I can watch are tennis, volleyball and softball.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT