ADVERTISEMENT

MU PRESS RELEASE Staff Roles Announced....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, see you guys at end of the season with the same complaints we have had every other year about the offense.

Reactions: HerdFan73
I feel pretty good about this to be honest. Bill Legg isn't over the QBs anymore, and we have Co-Offensive Coordinators which hopefully means that Legg cannot control everything on the offence. Things are looking up and I'll gladly eat crow if the season is not much better than the last.

Great Bill Legg still OC!
True, but Goebbel is Co-OC, will be calling the plays, and most importantly will be QB Coach. It will be great to have a QB coach that actually played the position. I also really like the additions of Brown and Hill. Both are great recruiters with good reputations as coaches.

Reactions: Josh Stowers
What exactly does co-oc mean? WHo calls the plays? Dunn as recruiting coordinator? How did that come about?
It would be a lot on Goebbel for him to be the Co-OC, RC, and QB Coach, especially when all of our QBs need so much work before next season.

Reactions: marshallisqbu
What exactly does co-oc mean? WHo calls the plays? Dunn as recruiting coordinator? How did that come about?
Remember, Dunn was a pretty successful HC at a lower level so being the RC and a defensive analyst, which fits his coaching profile is likely a good move.

Remember, Dunn was a pretty successful HC at a lower level so being the RC and a defensive analyst, which fits his coaching profile is likely a good move.

I wouldn't really call this "successful." One title in 10 years and easily a losing record.

The 50-year-old Dunn had a 42–59 record in his 10 seasons as coach at Catholic, an NCAA Division III school in Washington D.C. In 2008, he led the program to its second-ever league title and first postseason win in 73 years.

She was a great representative of the running community. Some would say she was done wrong.

After her punishment for cheating, she moved to south Florida (hmmm, way too many similarities already) and was subsequently arrested for embezzlement and later for cocaine dealing.

She is a great marathon runner and has a stellar reputation.

After getting caught and having a plethora of evidence against her, she continued to lie and claim that she was innocent. Based on the ethical history, indiscretions, and geographic location of each individual being so similar, I think there should be a look into any DNA match between the two.

I wouldn't really call this "successful." One title in 10 years and easily a losing record.

The 50-year-old Dunn had a 42–59 record in his 10 seasons as coach at Catholic, an NCAA Division III school in Washington D.C. In 2008, he led the program to its second-ever league title and first postseason win in 73 years.
you are talking to an individual that thinks Doc has been successful in this crap league

Can someone ask the staff who will be calling the plays? Legg, Legg/Goebbel, Legg with input from Goebbel or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT