ADVERTISEMENT

Strategy

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
What's the strategy in this situation?

A girl wants me . . . wants a relationship. Wants it all. She is a former B-list celebrity (features in OK! magazine, cover on other magazines, a reality show that was all about her many years ago on a major network). Her dad also is a B-list celebrity, and the girl's grandparents are Hollywood royalty (star on the walk-of-fame). She only lives a few minutes from me and has never had a real job outside of acting many years ago. She is in her thirties.

So what's the problem? She has three younger half-sisters in their 20s who are stunning: finished too fast stunning. And I know, once I am around any of the three, I will want to pursue them and will eventually cause family issues for her.

So what is the plan? Don't get involved? Get involved and enjoy it until I get one of the sisters after meeting them? I really wish I could share pictures of the sisters.

A girl wants me . . . wants a relationship. Wants it all. She is a former B-list celebrity (features in OK! magazine, cover on other magazines, a reality show that was all about her many years ago on a major network). Her dad also is a B-list celebrity, and the girl's grandparents are Hollywood royalty (star on the walk-of-fame). She only lives a few minutes from me and has never had a real job outside of acting many years ago. She is in her thirties.

So what's the problem? She has three younger half-sisters in their 20s who are stunning: finished too fast stunning. And I know, once I am around any of the three, I will want to pursue them and will eventually cause family issues for her.

So what is the plan? Don't get involved? Get involved and enjoy it until I get one of the sisters after meeting them? I really wish I could share pictures of the sisters.
Move back to Utah and become a Mormon. Problem solved!

Move back to Utah and become a Mormon. Problem solved!
The ex from The Bachelor and Bachelor in Paradise lives there. And she wants to marry me, so that would be awkward. My company is still based there, and the office is so nice that I wouldn't mind walking there each morning and hanging out there, but they get snow.

Should I just offer the three sisters money for a four-some, get it out of my system, then accept the big sister's advances?

Some advice. You should ask us if we care first. Try it.

Some advice. You should ask us if we care first. Try it.
I understand you all have never gotten laid by a hot, breathing, female human, but to those of us who regularly have that, it's a very worthwhile topic.

This reminds me of the guy who used to work with us and he would tell us about nailing his girlfriend for the fourth time in a night and it took two hours to finish each time. Then, he would look at us and said see that filing cabinet over there? I could dent that thing from across the room with it.

We called him Legend...In His Own Mind.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
Odd that you have to clarify 'human' and just like art, their 'hotness' is subjective.
Odd? No, logical. west virginia is the only state in the country that hasn't outlawed beastiality. There's a reason for it.

It's a misdemeanor in California

There's a reason for that. They don't want to clog their prisons with violators.

My guess would be that it’s a misdemeanor in just about every state, moron, except for west virginia. Any guess why, dog-fvcker?

My guess would be that it’s a misdemeanor in just about every state, moron, except for west virginia. Any guess why, dog-fvcker?

Why should we, dog-fvcker? Maybe we don't have a problem with dog-fvckers like California does.

Drugging and scewing an 80lb dog. As if perversion with children weren't enough, in California dogs aren't safe either.

Why should we, dog-fvcker? Maybe we don't have a problem with dog-fvckers like California does.
49 states have made it illegal. Your claim is that it's legal in west virginia, because you don't have a problem with it. You're really trying to argue that it is a problem in 49 states but not in west virginia, one of the most backwoods, poorest, unethical, unhealthiest, grossest, mentally ill states in the country?

I won't call you a "moron," because I know you already know you are after that post.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT