ADVERTISEMENT

Study shows that conservative women are better looking than liberal women and the chicks on the left are mentally unstable

ohio herd

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Aug 28, 2012
Studies have shown that about 50% of white liberal women have a mental health disorder. Every god fearing flag waving conservative ion here already knows this. In 2018, a study published in the Journal of Public Economics echoed these findings by stating that attractive people were likelier to be right-wing.

https://www.eviemagazine.com/post/attractive-women-more-likely-right-wing-left-wing-women-contempt

From that article : an American study published in the Journal of Public Economics based on comparing multiple surveys has concluded that the attractiveness of a person can correlate with their political beliefs. The authors, Rolfe Daus Peterson of Susquehanna University and Carl L Palmer of Illinois State University, wrote: “Controlling for socioeconomic status, we found that more attractive individuals are more likely to report higher levels of political efficacy, identify as conservative and identify as Republican.

Sorry libs of HerdNation ......

Reactions: 19MU88
Studies have shown that about 50% of white liberal women have a mental health disorder. Every god fearing flag waving conservative ion here already knows this. In 2018, a study published in the Journal of Public Economics echoed these findings by stating that attractive people were likelier to be right-wing.

https://www.eviemagazine.com/post/attractive-women-more-likely-right-wing-left-wing-women-contempt

From that article : an American study published in the Journal of Public Economics based on comparing multiple surveys has concluded that the attractiveness of a person can correlate with their political beliefs. The authors, Rolfe Daus Peterson of Susquehanna University and Carl L Palmer of Illinois State University, wrote: “Controlling for socioeconomic status, we found that more attractive individuals are more likely to report higher levels of political efficacy, identify as conservative and identify as Republican.

With libbies, bang 'em, don't marry 'em

Reactions: GeauxHerd
"Study shows that conservative women are better looking than liberal women and the chicks on the left are mentally unstable"

Assuming that's true, it's not in the vicinity of making up for the stupidity of conservatives.

Explains why liberals want masks to return & conservatives are against it.

Conservative snowflakes whipped by a piece of cloth. Maybe it's because they can't figure out how to put them on and take them off??
Maybe we are not afraid of the cold. But by all means you keep doing what your masters tell you.
Lick Boot GIF by Dead Meat James

Maybe we are not afraid of the cold. But by all means you keep doing what your masters tell you.

You oath breaking moron. How many Americans died from covid during the pandemic versus how many Americans died from an actual cold in that same time period?? You stupid punk

• Haha
Reactions: ThunderCat98
EG wants the govt to think and control him. It appears he is perfectly happy with that.
oath breaker wants to talk about the govt while supporting another oath breaker that's under 4 indictments. And he's been whipped by a piece of cloth.

oath breaker wants to talk about the govt while supporting another oath breaker that's under 4 indictments. And he's been whipped by a piece of cloth.
Why would I wear a cloth after what happened the last time? Are you really that much of a sheep? You want think tanks in DC thinking for you and controlling you. That is actually sad.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Why would I wear a cloth after what happened the last time? Are you really that much of a sheep? You want think tanks in DC thinking for you and controlling you. That is actually sad.

It’s insane people think virtue signaling with a loose mask somehow makes things better. Libs used to love Rage Against the Machine. Now they think they’re just unruly rapscallions with no respect for dear leader.

^^^^oath breaker wants to talk about the govt while supporting another oath breaker that's under 4 indictments. And he's been whipped by a piece of cloth.

^^^^oath breaker wants to talk about the govt while supporting another oath breaker that's under 4 indictments. And he's been whipped by a piece of cloth.
Being whipped by a piece of cloth may be the dumbest thing you have came up with yet? Why would anyone be afraid to wear a mask? If I want to wear one I will I just don't need the government to mandate it.

Unlike you I don't need the government to run my life. But what should we expect from a liberal boot linking draft dodging cuck.

Being whipped by a piece of cloth may be the dumbest thing you have came up with yet? Why would anyone be afraid to wear a mask? If I want to wear one I will I just don't need the government to mandate it.

Unlike you I don't need the government to run my life. But what should we expect from a liberal boot linking draft dodging cuck.

Not only are you stupid you are proud of your stupidity. No one is afraid of a mask.

Reactions: 19MU88
Not only are you stupid you are proud of your stupidity. No one is afraid of a mask.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT