ADVERTISEMENT

Sunday morning news shows

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
Saw that RINO Chris Wallace is leaving Fox for CNN. That's a blessing, but really, who watches these Sunday morning shows any more?

I quit watching them in 2008 when Russert passed away. None were ever the same without Russert. I pass my Sunday mornings doing laundry and watching recorded killing shows. Lots of good stuff on Discover I.D.

Oxygen channel isn't bad, but they don't have the killing stuff 24/7 like they do on I.D.

CNN+ is what I heard. Is that like ESPN+ where it's really -? Leaves for CNN-

Seriously though, he may be the best voice left now that Brian Williams has hung it up. Or is he going to Fox News square root of 7?

Used to like Meet The Press with David Brinkley and reports with Erving R Lavine. Russert was the gold standard.

Wallace try to sabotage Trump.

Last edited:
I should get into this kind of stuff. I can do voices. The hard part would be acting as if I was really interested.

Good Sunday morning everyone. Today we're going to have on a few guests to fight over several inconsequential issues.

Wallace one of the few at Fox not to subjugate himself to Trump... although that contingent is diminishing.

I thought his broadcasts we're a bit right of center...but always more objective than not. Hopefully, Fox will fill that void with a journalist with the same values to truth and objectivity.

Reactions: alphasig1053
I'm genuinely interested to see if CNN+ can survive. Especially if they sign high dollar talent. But CNN, especially given all the bad publicity it's getting, behind a paywall seems shaky.

Wallace one of the few at Fox not to subjugate himself to Trump... although that contingent is diminishing.

I thought his broadcasts we're a bit right of center...but always more objective than not. Hopefully, Fox will fill that void with a journalist with the same values to truth and objectivity.
Chris Cuomo

• Haha
Reactions: Chevy1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT