ADVERTISEMENT

Super-secret Satan Worshipers Board....

Raoul Duke MU

Doctor of Journalism
Y'all should be receiving your invites/passwords shortly. Except for Greed, he is the only real Christian on here, he is excluded. The rest of us, it's gonna be whores, whiskey, the Devil's Lettuce, and lots of praise of Ol' Scratch.

ce3196d8fd0c66e004d145fb0ede68ed7e30abc92ba34274f3ca5be1733f83e5.jpg

In all seriousness....that's a pretty warped view of evangelizing.

So all Christians are Christians because they are afraid of hell? Or only "people like me", i.e. those that call bullshit on your two-religion duality?

In all seriousness, the Bible states that the FEAR of God is the BEGINNING of knowledge, of wisdom, and of understanding. You can't get to the next step without taking the first....fear of God. But since you don't believe the Bible is correct, you get to continue attempting to make God in YOUR image.

Trolling. You’d think you could figure that out by now.

You have to admit, you’re an easy target. You talk about other people going to hell, while at the same time claiming two completely different religions. There’s a ton of irony in that, which (not surprisingly) is lost on you.

Good to see you can read minds, trumptard.

Get back with me when you understand either of those 2 religions.

Hell is God's wrath. That's the reason for the fear.

That's a hell of a reason* to get someone to convert?

Whatever happened to having a personal relationship with Jesus makes ones life better, with the added benefit of salvation? You say Scientology makes ones life better. Did you convert to Scientology because you were afraid of Hell? Are you saying someone that grows up Christian, becomes a serious Christian with deep faith, but has never feared Hell because of their life path (pretty much the majority of Christians) isn't a real Christian? Do you ever logically think through what you say?

* See what I did there

Last edited:

Whatever happened to having a personal relationship with Jesus makes ones life better, with the added benefit of salvation? You say Scientology makes ones life better. Did you convert to Scientology because you were afraid of Hell? Are you saying someone that someone that grows up Christian, becomes a serious Christian with deep faith, but has never feared Hell because of their life path (pretty much the majority of Christians) isn't a real Christian? Do you ever logically think through what you say?

* See what I did there
I have to say, I think you losing your job as a moderator has worked out well for you. Seems the chains have been removed, and you're able to type out whatever the fvck you want to type. I kind of like this raoul better. I know Sistersville likes you.

Matthew 10:28
And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Luke 1:50
And his mercy is on them that fear him from generation to generation.

Luke 12:5
But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

2 Corinthians 7:15
And his inward affection is more abundant toward you, whilst he remembereth the obedience of you all, how with fear and trembling ye received him.

Philippians 2:12
Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

1 Peter 2:17
Honour all men. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honour the king.

Jude 1:23
And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.

Revelation 14:7
Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

Proverbs 1:7 [Full Chapter]
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

Psalm 111:10
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom

Figure it out for yourself. Wait....you don't believe the Bible is correct. Like I said, you foolishly attempt to make God in your image, instead of the other way around.

Whatever happened to having a personal relationship with Jesus makes ones life better, with the added benefit of salvation? You say Scientology makes ones life better. Did you convert to Scientology because you were afraid of Hell? Are you saying someone that grows up Christian, becomes a serious Christian with deep faith, but has never feared Hell because of their life path (pretty much the majority of Christians) isn't a real Christian? Do you ever logically think through what you say?

* See what I did there
no, he converted to scientology because he was afraid of himself. he knew he had anger issues, he needed help and praying to god wasn't doing the trick. shit, how refreshing would kicking some cans around be? i do it every now and again. beer cans. seriously, though, a quasi christian/scientologist must not have enough faith in one of their gods to take care of their emotional/mental issues to have to turn to another.

Good to see you can read minds, trumptard.

Get back with me when you understand either of those 2 religions.

I understand Christianity as well as anybody on this board. I was raised in it from birth, with my father being a pastor, and still practice to this day.

You’ll have to show me in the Bible where Jesus, God, or anybody of the sort said it was ok to confess to be a Christian and a member of another religion simultaneously.

Matthew 10:28
And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Luke 1:50
And his mercy is on them that fear him from generation to generation.

Luke 12:5
But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

2 Corinthians 7:15
And his inward affection is more abundant toward you, whilst he remembereth the obedience of you all, how with fear and trembling ye received him.

Philippians 2:12
Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

1 Peter 2:17
Honour all men. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honour the king.

Jude 1:23
And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.

Revelation 14:7
Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

Proverbs 1:7 [Full Chapter]
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

Psalm 111:10
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom

Figure it out for yourself. Wait....you don't believe the Bible is correct. Like I said, you foolishly attempt to make God in your image, instead of the other way around.

Got it. The only reason people want to be Christians is to stay out of Hell. No wonder some of you are such assholes.

You are great at cherry picking the Bible, but like to leave out stuff like Matthew 6:24....because obviously you serve two masters. Oh, and you threw in two OT verses...remember, you said those don't count now.

what-if-i-0tqmy2.jpg

We'd respect you a lot more (well, maybe a little more, since you would probably still be an asshole) if you would just pick one religion and stick with it. Or even figure out how a whip works.

Reactions: alphasig1053
I understand Christianity as well as anybody on this board.

Bwaaahaha!! Says the ^^^guy who prefers his dog(s) over humans.

I was raised in it from birth, with my father being a pastor, and still practice to this day.

And Satan was an angel. That's an appropriate comparison between you and being a Christian.

You’ll have to show me in the Bible where Jesus, God, or anybody of the sort said it was ok to confess to be a Christian and a member of another religion simultaneously.

You'll have to show me in the Bible where it says it is not ok to confess to being a Christian and a member of another religion simultaneously. Idiot.

Got it. The only reason people want to be Christians is to stay out of Hell.

I offered Bible scripture to prove my point. You won't believe the Bible.

You are great at cherry picking the Bible, but like to leave out stuff like Matthew 6:24....because obviously you serve two masters.

And you're too stupid to understand it's talking about choosing between God and worldly riches.

Oh, and you threw in two OT verses...remember, you said those don't count now.

I see, so you don't accept any of that Old Testament scripture in addition to not accepting the New Testament scripture. Which proves you don't believe any of it.

We'd respect you a lot more (well, maybe a little more, since you would probably still be an asshole) if you would just pick one religion and stick with it.

No, you wouldn't. You don't even respect God and Christ.

Or even figure out how a whip works.

Ever figure out how a gun works?? If by having a whip you must use it to hurt people, then having a gun you must also use it to hurt people. Idiot.

Truth. I've already pointed out the applicable scripture to him, but he just keeps yelling at clouds.

That's a lie.

In all seriousness....that's a pretty warped view of evangelizing.

So all Christians are Christians because they are afraid of hell? Or only "people like me", i.e. those that call bullshit on your two-religion duality?

The thoughts of spending eternity with Greed should be enough to make the entire board repent.

Reactions: mlblack16.
Ever figure out how a gun works?? If by having a whip you must use it to hurt people, then having a gun you must also use it to hurt people. Idiot.

This is interesting, because now you also don't understand a very basic rule about guns and self-defense: the only time you draw and point your weapon is when your safety and life is on the line (or that of others), everything else has failed, and now you intend to fire. A gun is not for scaring someone. It is for ending the threat, period. Could the threat turn and run? Sure, and you better have the discipline to not fire at that point. But you only draw when you have every intention of legally and morally putting lead into flesh. Any situation less is brandishing, which is a crime.

Basically you are saying if Jesus had a gun, he would have been brandishing and acting like a punk, because he had no intention of actually shooting someone in a legal and moral manner.

Or maybe you really are not that smart and were implying guns can also be used to hunt...in which case if Jesus had whipped those sacrificial animals to death (which sounds quite brutal and inhumane) and then cooked up a tasty lunch you might have a point.

This is interesting, because now you also don't understand a very basic rule about guns and self-defense: the only time you draw and point your weapon is when your safety and life is on the line (or that of others), everything else has failed, and now you intend to fire. A gun is not for scaring someone. It is for ending the threat, period. Could the threat turn and run? Sure, and you better have the discipline to not fire at that point. But you only draw when you have every intention of legally and morally putting lead into flesh. Any situation less is brandishing, which is a crime.

Basically you are saying if Jesus had a gun, he would have been brandishing and acting like a punk, because he had no intention of actually shooting someone in a legal and moral manner.

Or maybe you really are not that smart and were implying guns can also be used to hunt...in which case if Jesus had whipped those sacrificial animals to death (which sounds quite brutal and inhumane) and then cooked up a tasty lunch you might have a point.

You can prove your stupidity with less words. pill head.

I am quite aware of the context of that passage. Christ was making the point that serving worldly riches is no different than serving another god...which you do (Mr. Hubbard).

Less words. Just as stupid. See, I told you that you could do it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT