ADVERTISEMENT

Suspect in deadly Texas Chick-fil-A shooting in US illegally, ICE confirms

More blood on Pedo-Joe's and his fellow Democrats' hands.

Their policies and their bleaters are killing Americans, daily and are destroying our country

@i am herdman claims that the country has 60 million illegal immigrants. That is about 18% of the population. That means, if murders are committed at the same pace, 18% of all murders should be committed by illegals.

I'm guessing you will struggle coming anywhere near that number, proving once again, that illegals don't commit violent crimes at nearly the same rate as west virginians.

@i am herdman claims that the country has 60 million illegal immigrants. That is about 18% of the population. That means, if murders are committed at the same pace, 18% of all murders should be committed by illegals.

I'm guessing you will struggle coming anywhere near that number, proving once again, that illegals don't commit violent crimes at nearly the same rate as west virginians.

That's not what I said.

Reactions: 30CAT

Dumbass. Innocent American citizens are killed or murdered daily because of Pedo-Joe's open border policy. Lots of innocent blood on the hands of Pedo-Joe. Not to mention the blood of U.S. Soldiers on his hands, because of his dumbassery, dumbass.

Dumbass. Innocent American citizens are killed or murdered daily because of Pedo-Joe's open border policy. Lots of innocent blood on the hands of Pedo-Joe. Not to mention the blood of U.S. Soldiers on his hands, because of his dumbassery, dumbass.
So you couldn't find 18% of all murders being committed by illegals. Got it. In other words, illegals commit far less violent crimes than west virginians. Deport west virginians!

So you couldn't find 18% of all murders being committed by illegals. Got it. In other words, illegals commit far less violent crimes than west virginians. Deport west virginians!
Ugghhh the illegals are here illegals. The West Virginia's are citizens. Why is that so hard for libs to understand. Do we have a country or not? Illegal immigration will make us crumble.

Reactions: 30CAT

So, extralyingdu...I mean rifle, Pedo-Joe's open border policies are killing or murdering American, men women and children daily. DAILY. And the blood of those victims are on the hands of Pedo-Joe and his gang, dumbass.

There is no open border. You stupid Godless lying trumpchum sucking retard.

There is no open border. You stupid Godless lying trumpchum sucking retard.

Cartoon-062724.png

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT