ADVERTISEMENT

Tacomas are all yours, Michigan

greengeezer

Platinum Buffalo
Dec 25, 2007
Stopped by the Toyota dealer and walked up to a group of salespeople leaning on the front desk. Said I wanted to order a new 2024 Tacoma Off Road. The one guy shrugged, said he didn’t know much about them, then walked away. Didn’t ask my name or take my number.

I walked to the dealership next door and ordered a new Hyundai Santa Cruz Limited in sage gray. They gave me $1000 more than I asked for my Tacoma and I pick up my Santa Cruz Friday morning. They even offered me a pulled pork sandwich and a drink.

Last edited:
Stopped by the Toyota dealer and walked up to a group of salespeople leaning on the front desk. Said I wanted to order a new 2024 Tacoma Off Road. The one guy shrugged, said he didn’t know much about them, then walked away. Didn’t ask my name or take my number.

I walked to the dealership next door and ordered a new Hyundai Santa Cruz Limited in sage gray. They gave me $1000 more than I asked for my Tacoma and I pick up my Santa Cruz Friday morning. They even offered me a pulled pork sandwich and a drink.
Not only are you old but you’re an old lesbian

I bought a 23 Tacoma a few months back from the dealership in Ashland. Those guys were great to work with. Probably the least crap I’ve ever endured buying a car, it was almost pleasant. I hate the one out by the mall, that’s why I went to Ashland.

@greengeezer : You certainly cross-shopped apples and oranges. I don't think anyone else has EVER went from a TRD Off Road to a Santa Cruz.
What The Wtf GIF by Justin

And the salesman is probably not lying, as far as I have seen no one is taking orders yet for the new 2024.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
@greengeezer : You certainly cross-shopped apples and oranges. I don't think anyone else has EVER went from a TRD Off Road to a Santa Cruz.
What The Wtf GIF by Justin

And the salesman is probably not lying, as far as I have seen no one is taking orders yet for the new 2024.
I know a guy that went from a F150 to a Maverick. But he was like 84 and the F150 was too big.

I picked up a rental tonight at the airport. Hyundai Santa Fe. Was pleasantly surprised by both the interior (leather, sun roof, head-up display on the windshield) and exterior. Not sure if it can drive worth a shit, but I could get blown in it.

I know a guy that went from a F150 to a Maverick. But he was like 84 and the F150 was too big.
I like the Maverick. IMO it's basically what the Ranger and S-10 were back in the day, and all the truck most people would need. But with Ford dealers still asking over MSRP for it they can stick it.

I have never seen a Maverick at a dealer since they were introduced. Finally saw one in the parking lot of a restaurant where I was having breakfast. Nice size and exterior.

I looked inside and was disappointed. Typical Ford cheap. Everything looked hard plastic and the seating was covered with the worst fake leather I have ever seen.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
I looked inside and was disappointed. Typical Ford cheap. Everything looked hard plastic and the seating was covered with the worst fake leather I have ever seen.
That would actually appeal to me. I miss the days when trucks were really basic. But I understand that I am in a very small minority today as people buy trucks as their family car, so to speak.

It looks like a Subaru baja. It’s a lesbo mobile

Listen, you fvcking dork.

Geezer has never been a dick to anybody on here, yet you constantly are to him.

A guy is happy and proud of buying a new vehicle, as he should be. Yet you’re going to sit here and mock that vehicle? What kind of piece of shit are you?

Had he been a dick and done similar to you, then have at it. Give him a taste of his own medicine. The people I mock on those things is only after they did stuff to me. But to do it to somebody who hasn’t done shit to you? You’re a piece of shit.

Based on averages, this could be the last vehicle the guy ever buys, and you’re going to sit here and mock it? You’re as much of a piece of shit as Jeff, Murox, and Raleigh have shown the board that they are.

Straighten up, or you will be chased out of here. Respect the unwritten rules of the board.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
I picked up a rental tonight at the airport. Hyundai Santa Fe. Was pleasantly surprised by both the interior (leather, sun roof, head-up display on the windshield) and exterior. Not sure if it can drive worth a shit, but I could get blown in it.
I had a Santa Fe and it was a jewel.I traded it in on a new car for my wife with 295,000 miles and it still looked nice and ran great. Maybe the best all around car I have had no serious problems with it.

I had a Santa Fe and it was a jewel.I traded it in on a new car for my wife with 295,000 miles and it still looked nice and ran great. Maybe the best all around car I have had no serious problems with it.
When I put my turn signal on, a camera turns on showing me that side of the car. I don’t expect these things from a Hyundai, especially a rental.

Reactions: ohio herd

A guy is happy and proud of buying a new vehicle, as he should be. Yet you’re going to sit here and mock that vehicle? What kind of piece of shit are you?

Had he been a dick and done similar to you, then have at it. Give him a taste of his own medicine. The people I mock on those things is only after they did stuff to me. But to do it to somebody who hasn’t done shit to you? You’re a piece of shit.

Based on averages, this could be the last vehicle the guy ever buys, and you’re going to sit here and mock it? You’re as much of a piece of shit as Jeff, Murox, and Raleigh have shown the board that they are.

Straighten up, or you will be chased out of here. Respect the unwritten rules of the board.
From Rifle’s post, I assume 429 is on my case again. I put him on ignore some time ago so I don’t see anything he posts.

Not exactly sure what I did to get on his bad side. I do remember some homeless guy wanting a dollar to squeegee my windshield about a year ago. I refused.

cry baby GIF
cry harder bitch

cry baby GIF
cry harder bitch
Of all people, the guy who cries about everything that Herdman and Geezer post is calling somebody else a “crybaby”?

You’re turning into a worse poster than 1988 at this pace.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT