ADVERTISEMENT

Tampon Tim calls for elimination of Electoral College at California fundraiser, says 'it needs to go'

mentally deranged liberals will no doubt agree. nothing like having 4 or 5 counties in the entire nation make decisions for everybody. fvck em all, the framers got it correct.

those who want a true majority rules democracy should find one somewhere in this vast world and go enjoy it.

mentally deranged liberals will no doubt agree. nothing like having 4 or 5 counties in the entire nation make decisions for everybody. fvck em all, the framers got it correct.

those who want a true majority rules democracy should find one somewhere in this vast world and go enjoy it.
You're a liar. Want proof?? You're here.

That’s what happens now.

That’s what happens now.
yeah, we know mentally deranged libs agree . . . unless yore saying those who want a true majority rules democracy are finding somewhere else to live. if that's the case, fvckers can't leave fast enough.

Typical from these parasites. When the rules don’t work in their favor, they just want to change them…pack the court, change the electoral college, worship another god, whatever works right?
You're a lying idiot trumptard. You're side packed the court and you serve the devil.

• Haha
Reactions: SBAP74
mentally deranged liberals will no doubt agree. nothing like having 4 or 5 counties in the entire nation make decisions for everybody.
This is pretty much how we choose the President today.
Typical from these parasites. When the rules don’t work in their favor, they just want to change them
The Constitution is designed to be changed.
pack the court
What does the Constitution say about this?
worship another god,
There are rules in the Constitution about which god to believe in?

He's exactly correct.

So California and New York gets to choose how the rest of the country will be governed?

He is not correct. The electoral college was designed to give all states a voice, as it should be.

The Constitution is designed to be changed.

What does the Constitution say about this?

There are rules in the Constitution about which god to believe in?
Says the “libertarian” lefty. Show me where it says it should be changed because one side is not getting their way? See 2a, the SCOTUS, And electoral college.

It was a joke aimed at you butt buddy, moron. Ya know how he has multiple gods for different arguments! That has to be convenient.

Show me where it says it should be changed because one side is not getting their way?
If that one side has enough support for their proposed changes, yes indeed that is how it works.
It was a joke aimed at you* butt buddy, moron. Ya know how he has multiple gods for different arguments!
He's the only person with a different god or gods? Isn't your team the one that likes to say it's a Christian nation? How should someone know it's a "joke" when it's something you people say all the time? Next time, just say something about Xenu, Tom Cruise, LR or some shit like that.

Also, * your.

So California and New York gets to choose how the rest of the country will be governed?

He is not correct. The electoral college was designed to give all states a voice, as it should be.
**** states. One person one vote.

Why do Pennsylvania and Arizona get to decide?

The libs will all change their tune when Trump wins the popular vote this time around.
Lmao

If that one side has enough support for their proposed changes, yes indeed that is how it works.

He's the only person with a different god or gods? Isn't your team the one that likes to say it's a Christian nation? How should someone know it's a "joke" when it's something you people say all the time? Next time, just say something about Xenu, Tom Cruise, LR or some shit like that.

Also, * your.
Exactly. Trump appointed justices are making heads explode in the left. Now they want to change the rules. That was my point.

The joke was that your butt buddy chooses a different religion to support his demented views. Pointing out his hypocrisy but you already know that.

Exactly. Trump appointed justices are making heads explode in the left. Now they want to change the rules. That was my point.

The joke was that your butt buddy chooses a different religion to support his demented views. Pointing out his hypocrisy but you already know that.
I think the stunt of saying that Obama couldn’t possibly seat a judge with an election pending due to history or whatever and then letting Trump do it crashed down any historical qualms there might be about playing games with SCOTUS seats.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Trump appointed justices are making heads explode in the left. Now they want to change the rules.
What does the Constitution say about the number of SCOTUS justices?

Has there always been nine justices?

Personally I think there should be 13, with random selection of nine to hear a case. This would be more interesting than knowing how a decision will go even before they hear it. But I also think it would lead to less bellyaching about decisions.

I also think we should do away with lifetime appointment, and this would take changing the Constitution. I simply don't believe anyone should be a for-life anything, especially when people routinely live longer now than in the 1700's.

You're an idiot also, and a liar. The presidential election should be executed like every other election in the u.s., by popular vote so everyone's vote actually counts. Ds in WV and Rs in California have zero votes that matter in the presidential election.

You're a lying idiot. No more, no less.

What does the Constitution say about the number of SCOTUS justices?

Has there always been nine justices?

Personally I think there should be 13, with random selection of nine to hear a case. This would be more interesting than knowing how a decision will go even before they hear it. But I also think it would lead to less bellyaching about decisions.

I also think we should do away with lifetime appointment, and this would take changing the Constitution. I simply don't believe anyone should be a for-life anything, especially when people routinely live longer now than in the 1700's.
Show me where there has been an outcry to change it from 9 in recent years? Why do you think they want to change it now?

So you are saying each state doesn't already use the popular vote?
Look^^^it's another ignorant lying dimwit. If a state popular vote is won by 1/10th of a percent then that majority gets 100% of the electoral vote. There is no logical excuse for such insanity.

I think the stunt of saying that Obama couldn’t possibly seat a judge with an election pending due to history or whatever and then letting Trump do it crashed down any historical qualms there might be about playing games with SCOTUS seats.
Who is playing games? It was voted on and passed. Isn’t that how it supposed to work?

Look^^^it's another ignorant lying dimwit. If a state popular vote is won by 1/10th of a percent then that majority gets 100% of the electoral vote. There is no logical excuse for such insanity.
⬆️hates America and serves multiple gods⬆️

So you are saying each state doesn't already use the popular vote?
I’m saying that if you live in a state that reliably votes 55% one way or the other your vote doesn’t matter and isn’t sought after. Your interests aren’t at all considered. No one cares what Republicans in California or Democrats in West Virginia want. And nationally nobody cares what a Republican in WV or Democrat in CA wants either, because the state can reliably be penciled in from the start.

If it were a straight up one-person one-vote majority then no matter where someone was from they’d get the same sway. Whether you’re in the middle of LA or the middle of Wayne County you’d have the same vote. They’d have to campaign to more people because it wouldn’t just be a few hundred thousand people in a few swing states who were going to decide the entire election.

The Constitution is a threat to Democrats Power. If they were smart they would throw the far left lunatics out of their party and get back to what they used to be.

Reactions: WVUSerg
That is the problem. I know a lot of people that were raised and voted democrat straight ticket. The people didn’t change. The democrat party did. Their platform and values are not what it used to be….not even close

That is the problem. I know a lot of people that were raised and voted democrat straight ticket. The people didn’t change. The democrat party did. Their platform and values are not what it used to be….not even close
They have some commies in there. They made their bed with them and here we are.

The Constitution is a threat to Democrats Power. If they were smart they would throw the far left lunatics out of their party and get back to what they used to be.
The entire magat movement is a radical right bunch of conspiracy theorists and liar loving retards.

You're an idiot. The conservative party now turned magat have only recently went pure stupid and unAmerican. Bunch of insurrection approving sore losers willing to sell their souls to a spoiled brat thug convicted felon.

You're an idiot. The conservative party now turned magat have only recently went pure stupid and unAmerican. Bunch of insurrection approving sore losers willing to sell their souls to a spoiled brat thug convicted felon.
Such an angry little man lol. Tell me again that you don’t have TDS! Lmao

As the Democratic Party has morphed into a weird baby killing, child sex altering bunch of perverts…you have remained committed! Nice job.

If only you could say you’ve stayed committed to one god the same way.

Maybe the Democratic Party is your true god.

Reactions: 30CAT
Such an angry little man lol. Tell me again that you don’t have TDS! Lmao

As the Democratic Party has morphed into a weird baby killing, child sex altering bunch of perverts…you have remained committed! Nice job.

If only you could say you’ve stayed committed to one god the same way.

Maybe the Democratic Party is your true god.

***Notice there's ^^ no "maybe" in the above statement.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT