ADVERTISEMENT

Tampon Tim, Stolen Valor Man, and his attack of Free Speech.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Have you see this clown's attack on Free Speech? Don't dare question the government. That is what he says. This guy should be in Great Britain scanning social media and going after people for questioning the government.

He believes that you should not question the government and the government should decide what can be said about policy or the government.

Hello, Stolen Valor, Tampon Pusher: The 1st Amendment is the foundation of our society. Tampon Tim can certainly fabricate his war stories.

• Angry
Reactions: 30CAT
European Union trying to threaten Elon Musk. They want him to censor Trump. Then, some Brit police chief says they will go after Americans talking on-line about their riots.

This is dangerous stuff. And, the libs would do that here. 1st Amendment. We have it and we also have the 2nd.

• Angry
Reactions: 30CAT
European Union trying to threaten Elon Musk. They want him to censor Trump. Then, some Brit police chief says they will go after Americans talking on-line about their riots.

This is dangerous stuff. And, the libs would do that here. 1st Amendment. We have it and we also have the 2nd.

Do you all even take the time to read what you post before you post it?

Inciting a riot/violence is not just illegal in Europe. It is also illegal in the U.S. That isn't an infringement on free speech. So a letter expressing the law to Musk is a nothing-burger. Sure, many parts of the world make it a crime, unlike the U.S., to espouse racism, but I'm not too concerned about that considering trump's love of black people and his squeaky clean history of never discriminating against blacks or people based on religion/ethnicity.

Do you all even take the time to read what you post before you post it?

Inciting a riot/violence is not just illegal in Europe. It is also illegal in the U.S. That isn't an infringement on free speech. So a letter expressing the law to Musk is a nothing-burger. Sure, many parts of the world make it a crime, unlike the U.S., to espouse racism, but I'm not too concerned about that considering trump's love of black people and his squeaky clean history of never discriminating against blacks or people based on religion/ethnicity.
You sure you scored well on the law school exam?

Reactions: WVUSerg
You're too stupid to realize that your bumping is doing exactly what I want: ruining the board. So between my random posts and your constant bumps, which force people to scroll past multiple bumps in a thread they are trying to read, it's only helping what I want accomplished, moron.

You're too stupid to realize that your bumping is doing exactly what I want: ruining the board. So between my random posts and your constant bumps, which force people to scroll past multiple bumps in a thread they are trying to read, it's only helping what I want accomplished, moron.
You're ruining the board with your tears, leggings wearing crybaby.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT