ADVERTISEMENT

Tampon Tim Walz's entire family endorses Trump.

I feel like libs, pubs and everyone in between should come together on this to call out the hideously bad grammar on those shirts.

Imagine paying to get those printed. Holy hell.
You’ll have to imagine it because the picture isn’t real. Look at the hands and faces. It’s a badly made AI image.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
You’ll have to imagine it because the picture isn’t real. Look at the hands and faces. It’s a badly made AI image.
No way. Deplorables once again pushing bogus stories/images without doing due diligence? I'm shocked.

How do you feel about entire administration hiding Mush Brain's cognitive issues?
I have an 11" pecker. I try to hide that from showing in my shorts so that I don't scare young children and cause flooding in their mother's shoes.

What I don't do is create bogus pictures of my male neighbor only having a 2" pecker and distribute those bogus images.

So tell me, what is worse: hiding something or fabricating something to hurt somebody else?

I have an 11" pecker. I try to hide that from showing in my shorts so that I don't scare young children and cause flooding in their mother's shoes.

What I don't do is create bogus pictures of my male neighbor only having a 2" pecker and distribute those bogus images.

So tell me, what is worse: hiding something or fabricating something to hurt somebody else?
Well considering Mush Brain is the President and entire cabinet, leadership of a party, and his surrounding family told the American public he was ok and hid it, your scenario is not valid.

So, I don't think your busting on "deplorables" compares to an entire leadership of a party and government hiding the cognitive decline of a President. Then, rigging an entire primary election to anoint a woman who they think checks all the boxes is frankly 3rd world like.

Reactions: 19MU88

Hiding that the POTUS is an invalid is objectively worse than making a shitty AI image.

Reactions: 19MU88
Have you seen the Dem voters in big cities? Dumb and helpless.
Dem sheep repeat empty rhetoric like good sheep depending on topic. Sometimes we the dumb uneducated racist sometimes we rich wealthy big business getting tax breaks...

I have an 11" pecker. I try to hide that from showing in my shorts so that I don't scare young children

That's pretty weird, Pedo-puss.

Well, Trump does love the poorly educated.

Hilarious when self-righteous leftists think they decide who's intelligent and who's not.

Especially brainwashed, bleaters who don't think for themselves and wouldn't know freedom if they were swimming in it.

I proudly take the left's definition of a deplorable (thank you Hilliary) and being a free thinker over the left's definition of "intelligent" and being the left's bleating, bleaters, incapable of free thought.

Is Joe Biden?
Video Game Competition GIF by PeacockTV

You mean like whether “hiding” the fact that the Hunter laptop was real before the last election or “fabricating” the truthfulness of the letter signed by the 51 Intelligence agents Biden used against Trump in the 2020 debates was worse? You tell me.

Whether the picture is “AI generated” or not, it’s no different than any other campaign poster or shirt. The fact they all agreed to the picture is what is makes the narrative legit.

Let’s talk about conspiracies, misinformation and fake news, because this comment by HandH is just that.

The picture is real, the fact that those family members support Trump is real, and lofting a conspiracy out into the ether to suggest otherwise won’t change that.

That's pretty weird, Pedo-puss.

Hilarious when self-righteous leftists think they decide who's intelligent and who's not.

Especially brainwashed, bleaters who don't think for themselves and wouldn't know freedom if they were swimming in it.

I proudly take the left's definition of a deplorable (thank you Hilliary) and being a free thinker over the left's definition of "intelligent" and being the left's bleating, bleaters, incapable of free thought.
Free thinker, eh?

images

• Haha
Reactions: Rye_uns_bald_spot
Let’s talk about conspiracies, misinformation and fake news, because this comment by HandH is just that.

The picture is real, the fact that those family members support Trump is real, and lofting a conspiracy out into the ether to suggest otherwise won’t change that.
You're a lying idiot trumptard.

• Angry
Reactions: Rye_uns_bald_spot
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT