ADVERTISEMENT

Tapping the strategic oil reserve.......in order to send it overseas

At the start of 2020, the United States had the largest refining industry in the world by a stretch, with 135 operable petroleum refineries and total refining capacity of 19 million barrels per day. Today, we have 128 operable refineries with total crude distillation capacity of 17.9 million barrels per day—a loss of 1.1 million barrels.

SUPPLY SIDE FAILURE

At the start of 2020, the United States had the largest refining industry in the world by a stretch, with 135 operable petroleum refineries and total refining capacity of 19 million barrels per day. Today, we have 128 operable refineries with total crude distillation capacity of 17.9 million barrels per day—a loss of 1.1 million barrels.

SUPPLY SIDE Mr. Biden Green Energy Policy FAILURE

Thank you Mr. Biden. "We are going to end the fossil fuels..." Green energy policy has it's effects.

Reactions: ru4_mu2 and 19MU88
Why cant liberals celebrate this? Biden is delivering to the American people exactly what he promised.

Kudos to Biden for doing exactly what he promised during the election. End fossil fuels. Supply chains are working exactly correct in this type of environment.

yOu DoN't UnDeRsTaNd ThE gLoBaL MaRkEt....
Everyone knows where the fault lies. Gas stations!!! Evil gas station owners!!!! They just need to drop their price. Oh wait..oil companies!! Oil companies' fault!!! Refineries!!!! Yeah, yeah, that's the ticket. Refineries!!!!
You're not just an idiot, you're a lying insane idiot.
Global Markets dont lie moron. Capital goes where money can get a return. When you promise to kill an industry, capital will leave. When you shut down a country....supply chains will fail. This is what idiots like you wanted. You wanted the govt to "do something"! They did. Celebrate it. Own it. This is what your ilk wanted.

let's have that genius Raoul explain it...he's a parrot. He doesn't even know where he falls on the political spectrum so he is pretty damn stupid. He somehow thinks a war on US energy is helpful to the energy costs and the impact on global market.

Reactions: rvntx and Jartard
Everyone knows where the fault lies. Gas stations!!! Evil gas station owners!!!! They just need to drop their price. Oh wait..oil companies!! Oil companies' fault!!! Refineries!!!! Yeah, yeah, that's the ticket. Refineries!!!!

Global Markets dont lie moron. Capital goes where money can get a return. When you promise to kill an industry, capital will leave. When you shut down a country....supply chains will fail. This is what idiots like you wanted. You wanted the govt to "do something"! They did. Celebrate it. Own it. This is what your ilk wanted.

Oil companies had record profits last year. They're on target at this time to nearly double that record profit. You're the moron. A lying insane moron.

let's have that genius Raoul explain it...he's a parrot. He doesn't even know where he falls on the political spectrum so he is pretty damn stupid. He somehow thinks a war on US energy is helpful to the energy costs and the impact on global market.
You're a lying idiot trumptard.

Oil companies had record profits last year. They're on target at this time to nearly double that record profit. You're the moron. A lying insane moron.
^^commy^^ ^^stupid too^^

Screenshot-20220706-193309-Facebook.jpg

What do profits have to do with investment money leaving the space? (answer: nothing) Seriously. I wish you were insane. You're just plain DUMB.

Profits because ... Scaled down their operations. Reduced overhead. Higher price/barrel. There still in business. PROFIT keeps them open. Profit is what they have to do. Record profits?? They go from .08 to .10 of every $1.00 in revenue??

Celebrate it Greed. This is what your dumb shit policy wants. This is what Mush wants. GREEN ENERGY. NO MORE FOSSIL FUELS. CLOSED THE ECONOMY because of Covid. This is what you and other dumb shits wanted. Liberal policy is always a disaster. Nothing but promises for a better future...except Mush doesn't even have the faculties capable of making that argument.

Reactions: mlblack16.
Dam, Shut Up EG you are totally clueless.

This Admin is going to do as much damage as possible until the midterms, or 2024.
I'll consider it when every trumptard on this board apologizes for voting for trump, for accepting his inciting of an insurrection, attempted trampling of democracy, 30,000 lies, his recession and leaving office with a negative 3 million jobs. I'll be waiting. punk.

Absolute proof that the democrats don't care a one bit about climate change.
The moron liberals I talk to "care". But thats where the desire really ends. Aside from driving the newest Tesla they can show off, and/or separating their garbage/recycling, they "care" nothing but lip service. They dont comprehend or want to accept the results their lunacy will have on the personal lives of everyone. Their arrogance is steeped in the ignorance that whatever "bad" happens...wont impact them in the big picture.

let's have that genius Raoul explain it
Let's have you explain why adding supply to the gLoBaL mArKeT is a bad thing, since you and Rufus love some global markets. Me, I want to keep all US energy in the US. Maybe we can make an exception for Europe until they get their heads out of their asses, perhaps three years max.

He's a liberal fascist.
As long as clowns like you run their cork-gobblers at me, I'm doing something right.

Let's have you explain why adding supply to the gLoBaL mArKeT is a bad thing, since you and Rufus love some global markets. Me, I want to keep all US energy in the US. Maybe we can make an exception for Europe until they get their heads out of their asses, perhaps three years max.

As long as clowns like you run their cork-gobblers at me, I'm doing something right.
you sound like you have taken economics lessons from Greed.

I think adding supply is a good thing you stupid idiot. that's why I oppose the war on american energy. I'd like us to be energy independent and produce as much as possible.

Reactions: Jartard
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT