ADVERTISEMENT

Tax refunds are much smaller so far this year, IRS says

johns1124

Gold Buffalo
Aug 13, 2004

"The average tax refund is 29% smaller this year, according to early IRS data"

"The average refund check so far this year is worth $1,395 as of Feb. 2, about 29% lower compared to the $1,963 average recorded last year. That is based on nearly 2.6 million tax refunds collectively worth about $3.65 billion."

6omgmn.jpg

Reactions: mlblack16.
Tax rates are exactly the same from 22 to 23. Income threshold levels increased from 22 to 23. Standard deduction increased from 22 to 23.

Lower refunds are a result of lower withholding.

Reactions: HerdandHokies
Tax rates are exactly the same from 22 to 23. Income threshold levels increased from 22 to 23. Standard deduction increased from 22 to 23.

Lower refunds are a result of lower withholding.
Lower withholding because of having to pay extra for Bidenomics

What bleaters thought Pedo-Joe and the gang, were not going to raise taxes on everyone?

Our friend rifle, who is wounded at the moment, got $27,000 back. I think he uses Turbo Tax and he must get some kind of Earned Income Credit. He knew his refund early as well. Good endorsement for Turbo Tax. I wonder if he got that as one of those advances of whatever. His refund is bigger than those no good mooching bloodsucking relatives of mine. That bum off everybody, work half the time, take, take, and take some more and the govt will send them like 7 grand back.

Reactions: 30CAT
I think residents of Blue, sanctuary cities, who didn't vote Democrat, should be allowed to claim illegal foreign nationals as dependents.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT