ADVERTISEMENT

Taylor

He's going to go down as statistically one of the best players EVER in a Marshall uniform.

I somewhat understand your point, but you can't deny what he's done throughout his career.

I mean, he's likely going to surpass 1,750 points, 1,000 rebounds and 300 assists. Not to mention, he's 3rd in C-USA history in double-doubles.

Reactions: TwolfHerdfan
Unfortunately, he's been forced to play out of position most of his career. Kid gives good effort but he's,really not capable of doing what he's asked to do.

Unfortunately, he's been forced to play out of position most of his career. Kid gives good effort but he's,really not capable of doing what he's asked to do.
Unfortunately, all the individual stats mean NOTHING when the team is doing Little or Nothing. Team is on the verge of mailing it in for the season and the Fat Lady may be about to sing!!

U guyz know i posted that right in the middle of a blown lead and his 4 turnovers..quit licking at the chops to bash a herd fan. I do think its time to get players better thaN our star.we play 500 ball and have done that under danny. Blame him not me. Raise the bar
Guys. You all be season ticket holders as long as me and u would understand. Losing is not normal. 49ers were 12-14. Bad team

Herdmeister would love this team if we were 0-25. So biased you cant get an accurate assessment of this team. Bleeds is the best at an honest update.

Herdmeister would love this team if we were 0-25. So biased you cant get an accurate assessment of this team. Bleeds is the best at an honest update.

1394985846330.gif

Taylor and Elmore get beat to death every time they go down the lane. Seventy-five percent of the time, nothing is called.

DD trying to use Taylor to replace Kelly (basketball player not other problem) and he isn't Kelly.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT