ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee migrant workers arrested for allegedly looting Hurricane Helene devastation

I believe there have been and are still national politicians that have been complicit with foreign powers against the best interest of the US
There's more than one way to be a traitor.
who rattles their cages...
That's an odd description of attempting to hold onto power via illegal and unconstitutional means.
the difference between libertarian and liberal
Liberal= someone who doesn't support Ttrump. That's basically what it is these days. Trumpers calling Liz Chaney a liberal is a good example. If the definition of liberal is one in opposition to Orange Cheetolini, I'll proudly wear that label.

There's more than one way to be a traitor.

So why don't you call out the other ways???

That's an odd description of attempting to hold onto power via illegal and unconstitutional means.

That's an odd description of someone who is challenging some questionable vote counts in certain precincts in swing states. Kind of like defining certain riots as "mostly peaceful demonstrations" and others as "insurrections"...

Liberal= someone who doesn't support Ttrump. That's basically what it is these days. Trumpers calling Liz Chaney a liberal is a good example. If the definition of liberal is one in opposition to Orange Cheetolini, I'll proudly wear that label.

I think the more apt label for you is a liberal TDS sufferer... You're only fooling yourself and your liberal cohorts here including your new puppetmaster EG. The rest of us know what you are...

I’m going to start posting a link every time a us born person commits a crime
As long as you're willing to make it a true apples to apples comparison.

You will need to use the statistics regarding crime rate % committed by illegals and adjust proportionately for % crimes committed by US citizens.

As long as you're willing to make it a true apples to apples comparison.

You will need to use the statistics regarding crime rate % committed by illegals and adjust proportionately for % crimes committed by US citizens.

We have plenty of home-grown evil. Why do Democrats want to import more?

For nothing more than votes.

I'd bet that if a neighbor's kitchen was on fire, HerdandHokies would start dousing the rest of the house in gasoline.

"Well there was a fire in the house anyway."

Reactions: SBAP74 and KyMUfan
This sums it up about as well as it can be summed up. More criminals = more crime. It boggles the mind that some here can't, or won't, acknowledge that.
Hey moron, if you are concerned about your safety would you rather live in a city that has 213 violent crimes per 100,000 or one that has 96 violent crimes per 100,000?

My toilet is backed up. I was thinking a way to make it better would be to go to my neighbors, collect all their shit and stuff it in my toilet with the shit already there.

Does that sound like a good way to fix it?

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT and SBAP74
So why don't you call out the other ways???
I do.
That's an odd description of someone who is challenging some questionable vote counts in certain precincts in swing states.
That's what the courts are for. Which the Trump campaign did. And lost, because it was bullshit. Then they decided to try sedition on for size.

But you know this already. You're dumb, but not stupid.
Kind of like defining certain riots as "mostly peaceful demonstrations" and others as "insurrections"...
There were many peaceful demonstrations. And there were some riots.

Peaceful demonstrations are the equivalent of your dude using the courts for his arguments. Except his arguments were all bullshit, and the peaceful demonstrations were about half bullshit.
Raoul may have the worst TDS in the world.
You may have the most damaged brain on this board.
He's just sore over @WV-FAN beating him up the past couple days, insulting his old lady.
Fan is just sore that my last act will be to dust his roof.
pet flat lander farm animal.
What kind of weird animals do you have that are not also on flat land? Is there some special goat or sheep only for the hills, and why are you intimately familiar with these?

One more on your growing list of lies...☹️

There were many peaceful demonstrations. And there were some riots.

CNN-Headline-Fiery-2.jpg

Another lie... Are you trying to catch-up with CNN???

Probably a liberal source but they still count close to 570 violent protests.

"Fewer than 570 — or approximately 5% — involve demonstrators engaging in violence."

Sounds Iike you are as confused about "some" and "many" as you are "libertarian" and "liberal"...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT